The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Female Vaylin Romance?

ShieldProtection

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself warming up to Vaylin's character for some reason. Part of that might be because I feel bad about what Valky did to her.

Another reason may because any discussion about her character revolves around those who hate her (and knock her physical appearance mostly) and those that just want to bang her no matter what.

Vaylin isn't that well written, but I get the point and I like her character model. I'd romance her for sure male or female. Most of my toons end up being antiheroes anyway, so shacking up with a villain doesn't seem too far fetched. More romance options are always welcome.

I'd also like to mock Arcann as I kill him about how I'm shagging his sister.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Vaylin isn't that well written, but I get the point and I like her character model. I'd romance her for sure male or female. Most of my toons end up being antiheroes anyway, so shacking up with a villain doesn't seem too far fetched. More romance options are always welcome.

I'd also like to mock Arcann as I kill him about how I'm shagging his sister.

Am I the only one who wants Arcaan as a romance option?

I mean, Vaylin is an incredibly weak villain too LMAO.

Good thing Valkorion is obviously scheming something. He's the most interesting part, easily.

When did I ever deny that? Vaylin is a terrible villain, I just think that Arcaan actually is a good one. No where near Baras, but still good.

When did I ever deny that? Vaylin is a terrible villain, I just think that Arcaan actually is a good one. No where near Baras, but still good.

Hm, I may fight you on that. While I don't think Baras is particularly amazing, he definitely is...hateable. Like Skavak. The kind of person you love to hate.

Arcann is a horribly incompetant villain. He is made of failure. Vaylin at least is obviously manipulating events to undermine her brother. Her personality reminds me a little of Thana Vesh, my favorite NPC in the game. Probably why I want to romance her.

So you're attracted to incompetent, self-absorbed women?

What is it with guys and crazy?

Seriously... you don't want crazy, you want stable and sensible... Vaylin is just crazy...

Yeah, SWTOR (and the rest of the franchise) is based on an insane war between two splinter groups. That's stable and sensible.

So, since you dismissed my post with your misandry, how do you explain Bioware setting up dissent between Arcann and Vaylin?