What do I do to join early access on 19 October?

ShieldProtection

Per the small print on the web page (its at the very bottom) it says this...

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

I didn't see this until the other day so...

You needed to be subscribed since 9th august ( 10th in europe) to get access for early access. At next Tuesday you can download the patch 4.0 like all other patches so far. (everyone have to download the patch, even if not enable for early access).

If you were subscribed since then. For you its as if its a normal update (from 3.1 to 3.2 for example).

if you can do 88 mph you might be able to sub back in time ^

and the only way to check is to contact customer service (by phone, I dont think ingame ticket provides much help with that)

Edited by Faardor

To be honest i do not know cause if you look at the KofFE page, it says two different things... In the upper part where it lists all the stuff you get for being sub'ed it says..

Early Access

AUG 10 - OCT 19

Choose to be a Subscriber from August 10 to October 19 to receive the Early Access Bonus Reward!

but if you scroll all the way to the bottom it says...

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

Sooooo i am not entirely sure which it is, and kinda up in the air on it...

My subscription ended in somewhere middle of this date, then I subscribed again days later (dont remember which

day) I'm still okay?????

I would guess yes as long as you qualified for the 4 dates/items. I suppose if you were not subscribed on one of those 4 dates that you may not qualify for early access but you'd have to check and see what days you were a subscriber compared to the dates they gave for each item.

if you can do 88 mph you might be able to sub back in time ^

and the only way to check is to contact customer service (by phone, I dont think ingame ticket provides much help with that)

Phone is not available for my location, and Live Agent Support takes years to connect- I tried that before

for Battlefront Beta, to ask something about Origin and I waited like 2 hours (yes 2 hours) and funny thing is

it says "5 minutes waiting time to connect an EA Support Agent"

this is so messed up

I would guess yes as long as you qualified for the 4 dates/items. I suppose if you were not subscribed on one of those 4 dates that you may not qualify for early access but you'd have to check and see what days you were a subscriber compared to the dates they gave for each item.

ok thanks for reply

Per the small print on the web page (its at the very bottom) it says this...

I didn't see this until the other day so...

That is a shame, I think they should still get early release no matter when they started there sub just don't get the rewards given to the players who were subs by the 4 dates. Only the rewards from there sub date if any.

Still It was listed so even though I think its a shame players cannot complain as it was stated by BW.

Phone is not available for my location, and Live Agent Support takes years to connect- I tried that before

for Battlefront Beta, to ask something about Origin and I waited like 2 hours (yes 2 hours) and funny thing is

it says "5 minutes waiting time to connect an EA Support Agent"

this is so messed up

While is sucks for you, there is nothing you really can do.

If you were subbed, you will get it. IF you weren't you will find out next week.

Calling CS isn't going to change that fact one way or the other. If you know what I mean? It's too late by now. :(

While is sucks for you, there is nothing you really can do.

If you were subbed, you will get it. IF you weren't you will find out next week.

Calling CS isn't going to change that fact one way or the other. If you know what I mean? It's too late by now. :(

thank you special snowflakes

Edited by ShieldProtection

If you meet the requirements for early access then you just log in as normal on Tuesday and download the patch and start playing.

Everyone downloads the patch, everyone get access to the changes to the game on the 20th. However, only some people will get access to the story and extra levels.

Say you were subbed for only one month and on sept 10th you subbed lapsed, if you resub before September 10th you're still in the running for early access. Just as long as your account says subscriber on al of the days listed Edited by tavrinDosa

Everyone downloads the patch, everyone get access to the changes to the game on the 20th. However, only some people will get access to the story and extra levels.

Lemme guess, that will be popular youtubers who will get access story level and extra levels, so they can do ad

on their channels about "how amazing story is" with big video titles "OMGG SWTOR EARLY ACCESS WTFFF"

This is great. Enjoying that shiny dollars ladyinsanility and others?

I'm done

Edited by ShieldProtection

Lemme guess, that will be popular youtubers who will get access story level and extra levels, so they can do ad

on their channels about "how amazing story is" with big video titles "OMGG SWTOR EARLY ACCESS WTFFF"

This is great. Enjoying that shiny dollars ladyinsanility and others?

I'm done

the game will update fully with 4.0 on the 20th, at which point everyone with early access will be given full access to everything, the next week everyone else.

its not like only a few selected players will be allowed story during early access, if you are part of early access, you get everything. fairly simple concept.

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/media

Go down to terms and conditions

I think as long as you get the 4 rewards you get early access

See the specific dates here: http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/features

So, if you were subscribed on each of these four specific dates, you get early access. If not, not.

thank you special snowflakes

Well I was being somewhat sympathetic of you but your atrocious attitude ruined that. *smh*

I'm done

Buh bye! Can I haz ur stufz?

fairly simple concept.

Apparently not to him. He seems to think it's like closed beta or something instead of something every one could do, if they read the fine print.

I wouldnt be all that concerned with early access. All it means is that youll exhaust everything the expansion has to offer a week sooner and be sitting on fleet complaining that there is absolutely no content when the rest of us ordinary mortals arrive.

Well I was being somewhat sympathetic of you but your atrocious attitude ruined that. *smh*

Buh bye! Can I haz ur stufz?

Apparently not to him. He seems to think it's like closed beta or something instead of something every one could do, if they read the fine print.

"I'm done" means I'm done with this thread you young padawan, since other people already told me the

details about this early access matter I decided to leave the thread with peaceful environment.

Thanks everyone for comments, early access not a real deal anyway (after thinking carefully) I can wait

more, besides, I waited this long, I can wait a little longer more. doesnt really matter actually.

And nope, you cant have my "stufz". Begging. huh.