So who's staying with their old romances, and who's moving on?

Yermog

Sith Inquisitor got boned with romance options prior to Shadow of Revan, I dumped Ashara the second I got the chance and romanced Lana, I really only romanced Ashara because she was the only one, never thought she was cute or even interesting.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think my Jedi will be leaving Doc for Theron...the writing has been on the wall for some time now. :p

I see what you did there! :p

For me, my Sentinel only ever romanced Theron.

Warrior I'm not sure what to do with, although there's only three romance options: Lana, Theron, Koth so far (although she hasn't gone through KOTFE yet).

Shadow is theoretically also faithful to Lana (because Lieutenant Cardboard is just... no), but it'll be quite a while before I play anything other than my Sentinel.

Other characters I don't know because I don't have a... story to them.

My character might be moving on, because the letter my character got from Jaesa conveys that she is sleeping with another Sith because she thinks my character left her. My character's feelings for her evaporated after that. Edited by cool-dude

My Consular will totally keep on with Nadia, no way I will leave here. Besides, the other romancable meeted so far ar les interesting as love interests.

But my Inquisitress doesn't care, she doesn't love anyone in this universe anyway. She can **** whoever she wants any times she wants, being a random imperial guard on Alderaan or Theron.

I went into the expansion fully intending to stick with Mako but while playing KOTFE and getting closer to Lana (we did a bit of minor flirting in SOR but never kissed) i started to see her more and more as a better fit.

Like when i compared the two, Mako seemed more like a girl and Lana a woman if that makes sense. It wasn't helped that it was

Lana who saved me, who never gave up, while Mako's letter, however heartbreaking just showed me that she gave up and probably moved on

. My head canon had my character as having a bit of PTSD as well following the events on

Ziost

and found comfort in Lana, So my PT took the plunge and started a romance with Lana

Gonna feel bad about it later when Mako is brought in i'm thinking

Edited by oneupkev

My smuggler will stay loyal too Akaavi. He never liked Lana because he really doesn't trust Sith after that one Sith on Tatooine. Sure he will work with her but he won't like her. Theron he just think of him as a friend. If we romance Senya, he won't like her because she seems obsessed with her husband and he thinks she wants him only him because he's in his head. Koth, secretly he finds him annoying.

Heard a rumor that may affect my re-rolled toons:

If you don't romance Lana in KotFE then she ends up with Koth

If this is true I may only play characters in KotFE that romance Lana because while I don't hate Koth, I find him annoying enough that I don't want to see her with him.

Am currently re-rolling a JK and a JC who will stay loyal to their respective romances.

Heard a rumor that may affect my re-rolled toons:

If you don't romance Lana in KotFE then she ends up with Koth

If this is true I may only play characters in KotFE that romance Lana because while I don't hate Koth, I find him annoying enough that I don't want to see her with him.

Am currently re-rolling a JK and a JC who will stay loyal to their respective romances.

Wouldn't surprise me considering that you can ask about it throughout the first few chapters.

My Trooper and Jedi Knight are both holding on for Elara and Kira both; should they have moved on in five years and found happiness in another, they won't interfere and will understand. The fact Kira

Sends you a message saying she found a holo of you and her fighting together for the first time mentioning how lame she looked just made my JK's loyalty twice as solid. That was really cute to get.

And Dorne, hell, it's been a long time. I liked her though :3 currently my Trooper is strictly working with Yuun and eventually the M1 droid again. Gotta get Havoc strong again for the coming battles. Also, about Vik...

He's a huge jerk, but my Trooper is giving him the benefit of the doubt. Somewhere there's some good in him, and who knows, maybe eventually he'll join the fight for the Galaxy. He's gotta get bored of Asylum at some point. Running some two-bit gang operation on a dead-end world can't compare to getting renown as one of the galaxies most elite soldiers. So he lives for now.

My SW didn't romance anyone in the original crew. She was Light V and was intent on exploring both sides of the Force--much like Revan had-- and changing the Empire from within with Jaesa. She hopes Jaesa was going to finish what they started together and didn't lose focus of the dream they shared, and that that little sister of hers, Vette, has found a way of keeping safe in these troubling times. The Empire needs its Wrath, they just need to know she's returned :3 She romanced Lana but honestly I regret it. Lana is cool, but her single-mindedness really puts a damper on the relationship. I was probably better off romancing Koth, who may have a really narrow-minded opinion of Valkorian, but cares about others more than Lana. Hopefully it won't be too late to gently break things up with the locked in romances in the future :C

My Smuggler is still doing SoR content, but isn't romancing Lana at all and will likely stick to Akaavi. No one else has the helmet ;D

SI isn't anywhere close and I'm not sure if I'm going to finish the male or female. My Female SI is a huge flirt and has a fling with Andron but will probably just keep it a fling. No way is she getting serious with him, no matter how much they get along. She lusts for power. However, upon reaching SoR content, she may grow interested in Theron for his lineage, not to mention his resourcefulness. She's got a legacy to consider, and sharing one with Revan doesn't sound so bad (She's a Pub Zabrak, but hey, who knows what could come). As for the male SI, probably going to romance Ashara, and stick to that. Lana is Zzzzzz.