I regret not coming back eariler :/

HumbleJedi

Ive only been back for almost a monthish, and i realised how much the 12xp bonus has helped get 2 alts up to max level is via class missions.

If i had came back eariler when annouced it was, Id proberly explore more of the classes lol

But i guess this is a case of What ifs lol

BUt thank you for the 12 XP it was a nice thing to have, im sad to see it go again

Leveling in 4.0 will be just as streamlined, so leveling alts won't be mind-numbing after multiple play through's.

Uh...no it won't. In 4.0 it'll be far closer to double XP than it will be to 12x. All Class AND Planetary missions just to keep up (minimum).

Musco said it would be like 12x, you do the Class AND Planetary missions yes, but it's not as bloated with questing..

It's far less than 12xXP...Planetary quests and Class quests make up probably 75% of the quests available...

You should apologize...we didn't know what to do without you...now don't do that again :mad:

i am going to have to agree with you on this. i just...somehow...feel relieved and more at peace now. like a giant bantha has been lifted from my back. like i can take on anyone. man...feelin pretty good now.

I think it will be about twice the time per planet that you currently do with just class quests. That's roughly what I was doing when I was levelling during 12x xp as I was doing both class and planetary stuff anyway (It was my first time with most so I wanted to hear as much of the voice actors as I could).

There again I did not always "run" through stuff I played a little more casual (not always using QT or using speeders to the correct outpost etc so I am sure people can easily beat that time.

It's far less than 12xXP...Planetary quests and Class quests make up probably 75% of the quests available...

You do realize by planetary quests they mean the actual planet's story line... Like the Senator's missions on Coruscant or the SIS's chain on Tatooine... The so called "critical path"... ALL other quests are dubbed "exploration" missions and are not required to level. And they hardly make up "75%" of available missions... A planet's story line was usually just as long as your class story on that planet... 3-4 quests...

Welcome OP. I think the key will be that you will only need to do your class quest and planetary quest in a given area to gain enough xp to move on. So, it should be quicker and less of a grind. However, it should also be pointed out that you will not be gaining so much xp that you will be 5 levels over a planet level. You will be just about at planet level the whole time.

So... as long as your expectations are that your level will be at the a planetary level, you won't be disappointed in the leveling process with the xpac. However, I suspect many will think they can do what they have done in the past with 12xp and uber over level which will not be the case.

And that is not even taking level sync into account.