Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How old is your account? Who is the oldest???

SaerethDL

Post here first then highlight over your avatar and look at the url on the bottom of your browser, what does the end number say (everyone can see), that is the number of players that registered before you.

I've been here a long long time, is there anyone older than me that is still active?

You can also post your account creation date, under my account, and account creation, you will find it there.

#28249, SaerethDL - Account Creation Date: 10.26.08

#257 Amarok - Currently the oldest active player on forums, (can they be beat?)

Edited by SaerethDL

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post here first then highlight over your avatar and look at the url on the bottom of your browser, what does the end number say (everyone can see), that is the number of players that registered before you.

I've been here a long long time, is there anyone older than me that is still active?

#28249 I am

I'm #17555 BEAT YA!

Damn boy!! Thanks i thought i was the only one here from that era!

Nope still here and i bet a lot more of the people that registered before me are playing. We were probably big fans and all players of SWG back then lol

I was here for launch, the Great illum Camp days. The first rakghoul ( i was actually ON the fleet when that triggered it was so cool ).

I quit for about a year but i got back with epic story boost and got almost every AC to 60 :D

Nope still here and i bet a lot more of the people that registered before me are playing. We were probably big fans and all players of SWG back then lol

I was here for launch, the Great illum Camp days. The first rakghoul ( i was actually ON the fleet when that triggered it was so cool ).

I quit for about a year but i got back with epic story boost and got almost every AC to 60 :D

I was a huge SWG fan pre-nge and I camped out for the next kotor 3, come to find out that would be SWTOR, I hurried in line to apply for beta.

I remember when light saber colors where bound to light side and dark side points!

You guys must have been here way before me.. which is kinda weird tbh.

I signed up the first day you could sign up for CBT, back in the days.. which was like 2009 if i remember correctly.

So yeah.. when did you sign up?

Edited by Focusangel

How do u see account creation date i thought i registered in 2008, i know you used to be able to see it, but they took it away.

I found it in my account personal details. I just checked again and it's there in basic information in the account settings. My date was 08-04-2009.

Edited by Skaara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.