We Bastion players need more population on the server!

druespinosa

Playing on the Bastion is like walking through a ghost town. It takes so long to get a que on warzones and flashpoints. Are you any of you guys also thinking this, or is it just me. Earlier i made a char on the harbinger and their were 143 people just on the starting planet, wheras on the bastion there is only 20-40 people regilarly.

Was back on The Bastion last night. It was great to be back home. Was running through the new story and didn't queue up for WZs. Did manage to get in several OPvP scraps in the Zakuul (sp?) swamps though and the fights were fun. Pub-Side had 3 Zakuul instances running. Not a bad turnout. Edited by DarthOvertone

I'm hoping after the 27th that the server is AT LEAST Standard. If that is the case I'll be transferring back. Playing on a PvE server sucks but so does playing on a server with no one on it lol.

EU is lucky, ToFN is Standard for them nowadays..... NA could take notes.

Hate to say it, but most of the Bastion PVP community has moved to the Harbinger.

More players, faster pops, better level of competition for both solo and team rateds.

If you are playing this game to PVP, you want to be on The Harbinger.

Yeah, transferring is an inconvenience. Sorting out your legacy cargo holds, losing strongholds, renaming, etc. I hate that part of it. But most of the serious Bastion PVPers have already made the move.

Ive moved my mains there a while ago, probably gonna move the rest over soon.

Hate to say it, but most of the Bastion PVP community has moved to the Harbinger.

More players, faster pops, better level of competition for both solo and team rateds.

If you are playing this game to PVP, you want to be on The Harbinger.

Yeah, transferring is an inconvenience. Sorting out your legacy cargo holds, losing strongholds, renaming, etc. I hate that part of it. But most of the serious Bastion PVPers have already made the move.

Ive moved my mains there a while ago, probably gonna move the rest over soon.

how is it over there? i quit for a few months and im coming back. downloading the game on my new pc now. im scared to see how dead the bastion is. but i don't want to switch and then discover it is revived after the movies come out. i like pvp servers but i don't like dead ones. i also keep hearing mixed opinions. some say its so much better for pvp there, faster pops and such. others say it is a horrid community and they are switching back. Edited by mitchsts

Warzones are horrible on the harb compared to bastion there's no real variety in classes it's either full teams of sorcs & pt Or juggs. I'm transferring back as soon as I get my monthly cc.

I'm keeping my Imp Legacy on Harb, but all that server really has over The Bastion is a better Ranked scene. Reg pops are equal on both servers. The general player base on The Bastion, however, is significantly better skill-wise. Harb has a pretty massive contingent of PvE window-lickers who queue up on a daily basis. I've never seen more backpedaling and clicking in my life, and the peeps over there do it shamelessly.

Not to mention, the Server itself is absolute garbage hardware-wise. The Bastion plays nice and smooth for me, no hiccups, no stuttering, no crashing. I like it.

Bastion is great for everything except Operations and Ranked.

I love the open world, level synched pvp. I love that it isn't crowded with mouth breathers, spam bots and credit farmers. I love being able to do heroics without massive competition. (On Harbinger, you can stand around for a half hour waiting to do a non-instanced heroic).

I vastly prefer the regular warzones on Bastion, which pop 24/7. And they're not nearly as laggy as Harb's.

What Bastion lacks, is the massive PvE community that manages to keep Operations going all the time via group-finder, and the 24/7 ranked pops.

• 2 weeks later...
Only high pop server is harbinger. The quality of pvp player goes down, but the pop makes ques only 2-5 mins if that.

Alot of PVPers on Harbringer run in premades so quality of players don't matter when you run premades and you get quick ques

I've had a few good skirmishes in world pvp over the past few months, but only a few. More often than not world pvp has diminished into a group of one faction ganking solo questers repeatedly. It's happened to me more often than actual -fun- world skirmishes. A couple times the groups actually laughed and taunted me. I was like -huh? Really? Its just not fun (usually) anymore.

I'm guessing most people skipped out because of that. PvP was just more fun in arenas and only serves to interrupt questing and progression outside of them. So as Harbinger's pop grew, so did the PvP groups. I could be wrong, but it seems like a viable reason to me.

Remember (back in the good old days) when factions would actually talk and team up and strike out in the world in HUGE groups? I remember getting lambasted once in the Black Hole by no less than twenty Repubs...all alone in a stampeding herd of blue lightsabers. My screen locked up on the image of like five of those guys stabbing my toon in a sea of electric awesomeness. By the end of the night, we had a video card crushing 40 vs 40 (or thereabouts) sock hop duel leaving craters by the toxic lake and heroic there.

This kind of thing happened every so often if you were lucky enough to be online for it. That, to me, is what made the PvP server so much fun. I haven't seen it lately, but i bet MORE raids like this would bring more girls to the yard. Though i did read a post someone put up of imps invading coruscant? Is that even possible? Because if so....lets organize, because that..is..dope.