The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Manaan Stronghold *Idea inside*

Manaan will be the next one pls <3

2-3 levels.

Top level will have the landing pad for ship with a good endless view (like Rakata Prime view not Manaan's view, whoever made manaan needs to talk to the rakata prime guy)

Top level has walk in area and is similar to tatooine's top area.

Elevator down. Similar endless view under water, with shark and other fish swimming around. Have atrium that maybe top level bursts through the water can see the sky. Have a few rooms probably a lab

Elevator down. Garage with permanent sea explorer ship in the middle, decorate around it. Maybe a few rooms.

Same price as Yavin IV stronghold.

Profit.

Top level will have the landing pad for ship with a good endless view (like Rakata Prime view not Manaan's view, whoever made manaan needs to talk to the rakata prime guy)

Not entirely sure what you're wanting with the endless view, especially considering Manaan is nearly 100% water save for the little exception known as Ahto City. Not much you could do with a view that's nothing but water, though I guess we'll have to wait and see if they decided to adopt this.

However, I'm 1,000% for this idea, as I LOVE the planet Manaan. In my opinion, it's a very peaceful planet, and the water scenery is just extremely relaxing to me. I'd have to agree with Anysao however, and with that Sea Explorer Ship you mentioned, let up travel to a special underwater cave we can decorate. That's be amazing, and I'd gladly buy that Stronghold and take the time and effort to actually decorate it!

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Yavin stronghold, because the entry point is VERY unpopular and, plainly, sucks - I really don't want to do that long walk to my GTN terminal. If the same happens for Manaan - well, no, thanks.

I want the entrance like on Tatooine - not a huge area, but not a small room, either - a nice place with a view where you can place your GTN and other things. Comfort and beauty.

2-3 levels.

Elevator down. Similar endless view under water, with shark and other fish swimming around. Have atrium that maybe top level bursts through the water can see the sky. Have a few rooms probably a lab

Elevator down. Garage with permanent sea explorer ship in the middle, decorate around it. Maybe a few rooms.

Profit.

/signed

Plus the underwater cave.

This Manaan idea has quite a lot of traction. Perhaps in the next chapters we can visit Manaan for some reason to help justify having a new stronghold there (since there is only a single Flashpoint there currently).

Perhaps we can have a Trial quest too like from KOTOR!

2-3 levels.

Profit.

Actually I still refuse to get a fourth stronghold (that I would have to lose) in hope that some day we get one on Manaan. So you have my vote!

Edited by demotivator