The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Official Combat Companion Suggestion thread. (Yeah, its real now)

You heard it from Musco, combat companions with no dynamic storyline are coming to the cartel market, the example Musco gave was an Akk Dog. So, what kind of cosmetic companions would we like to see?

Please Musco you're my only hope, Make HK-51 and HK-55 set to Gun Dynamic meaning they can equip any blaster types.

Akk Dog is confirmed, but what else? When making a suggestion on here guys, make a combat proff when suggesting HUMANOID types. I

I.e. You suggest Sergeant Troops (Gun Dynamic) Gun dynamic means he can equip any blaster type. Pistol, Rifle, Cannon, Sniper. Or you suggest Master Blublububwub (Force Dynamic) meaning he can equip any lightsaber or saber staff. Or you suggest Kai Zaikkans Older brother. (Melee Dynamic) Meaning he can equip any melee weapon type but not lightsabers.

My list of suggestions for cosmetic non story dynamic combat companions feel free to post yours, ideas, and what kind of dynamics or specific weapon proffs you'd like them to see, if its an animal put N.A. OR ANY.

p.s. Spelling errors on creatures are bound to happen, let me know whats the correct variant and ill shake it up.

1. Kath Hound

2. Voss Commando (Gun Dynamic)

3. Gormak Commando (Gun Dynamic)

4. Rakata Savage (Melee Dynamic)

5. Lightside Force ghost. (Force Dynamic)

6. Darkside Force ghost. (Force Dynamic)

7. Gree Body Type 3 droid from Illum (Gun Dynamic)

8. Generic Jedi Knight (Force Dynamic)

9. Generic Sith Lord (Force Dynamic)

10. Selkath (any)

11. Gammorean (Melee Dynamic)

12. Tarentakett-blurblurwubbub. the Darkside beastie.

13. Wookie Mercenary (Gun Dynamic)

14. Republic/Imperial Combat Droid. (Melee Dynamic)

15. Terror From Beyond big eye wriggly beast.

16. Selonian(?) The rodent think in Corellia.

17. Flesh Raider Mercenary. (any)

18. Killik Warrior. (Melee Dynamic)

19. Bothan Commando. (Gun Dynamic)

20. Ongree Mystic. (Force Dynamic)

Edited by Magnusheart

War Droids (Republic, Imperial and Hutt Cartel variants)

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110104025020/starwars/images/6/66/SithWarDroidMk1-TOR.jpg

Jawas (2-3 Styles, different from Blizz)

Revanites (Melee, Gun and Force variants)

Alien Species not currently available in Companions: (Melee, Gun & Force variants)

- Gran

- Sullustan

- Ithorian

- Abyssin

- Drall

- Arcona

- Duros

- Esh-kha

- Gormak

- Geonosian

- Kel Dor

- Kubaz

- Nautolan

- Nikto

- Ortolan

- Selkath

- Rodian

- Tusken Sand People

- Ugnaut

How about...

A self-made companion you could build in appearance-station-like-creator. With all ingame player-races you're unlocked. I would love to re-create my legacy characters as generic companions for other characters I have. This could be expensive CM token, I dont really care, I would honestly pay a lot to craft my own cosmetic companion s for my characters.

There could be separate tokens for force-using and tech-using self-created companions.

Edited by Kiesu

How about...

A self-made companion you could build in appearance-station-like-creator. With all ingame player-races you're unlocked. I would love to re-create my legacy characters as generic companions for other characters I have. This could be expensive CM token, I dont really care, I would honestly pay a lot to craft my own cosmetic companion s for my characters.

There could be separate tokens for force-using and tech-using self-created companions.

That is a fantastic idea.

Creatures:

• Tuk'ata
  • Nexu
  • Sleen
  • Pterathki
  • Kell Drake
  • Chrysfang
  • Manka Cat
  • Whitefang
  • Ginx
  • Lylek

Droids:

• Republic Probe Droid
  • Republic Soldier Droid [Gun Dynamic]
  • Republic Assault Droid
  • Republic War Droid
  • Imperial Probe Droid
  • Imperial Soldier Droid [Gun Dynamic]
  • Imperial Assault Droid
  • Imperial War Droid
  • Neutral Probe Droid
  • Neutral Soldier Droid [Gun Dynamic]
  • Neutral Assault Droid
  • Neutral War Droid

Sapients:

• Selonian (Force Dynamic) [bonus points if they have a more robe-like outfit than normal.]
  • Colicoid

Although I'm not sure on the tech requirements, I would love if people could make companions of their alts. Something that would allow either drawing the appearance from one of a player's characters on the same server, or would allow a player to recreate the look of the alt via appearance customization (body, not gear). They'd also need enough ability sets to match the abilities of the different classes, even if it's fudging it a bit with Gun/Force/Melee Dynamic setups. Again however, despite how much I'd love this, I'm not sure what would be involved to make it happen, or what would be more possible.

Another thing I'd love, yet doubt would be likely due to data storage load, would be the ability for a player to name these new "bought" companions.

I feel like I could take your thread more seriously as "official" if you bothered to spell things correctly.

Anyway: Exiled Sand Person Mercenary.

I have no idea where you got this "Dynamic" system from (although I'm 99% certain its not from BioWare), so I'm going to just say that this companion's weapon of choice is a sniper or blaster rifle.

The ghosts of Ancient Sith ( or Jedi ) such as the ones on Yavin. Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, maybe even Revan?

Miniature Dark Force Entity, like the group boss, should totally be super rare, but would be pretty sweet!

A Spherical Interrogator droid, similar to the one the one from the Dark Side Vendor.

A BB-8 styled sphere Droid, yes it is a shameless promotion for the new movie, but who cares, it's adorable.

A Clone, always looks exactly like your own character, for the unrepentant narcissist, or someone who just wants a pair of scantily clad twin's running around the cosmos.

Legacy / Family member, I would imagine some work would have to go into making this work, much like the clone, but would be nifty to incorporate your legacy into this.

A Gree, tentacles are cool, right?

Gamorean Guard, this really goes without saying. I am kind of surprised it is not already a thing.

Massassi Guard, as big as possible, because awesome.

A Wookie that throws droid parts at the enemies, could be matched with a new vibro-blade, which is just a droid arm that flops around.

A Friendly Attack Wampa, like the wookie, it could have a.... actually never mind.

Dark Side Jawa, complete with little red eyes and a little black robe. While we are on the subject of Jawa, three Jawa in a trench coat.... what, don't look at me in that tone of voice.

Force wielding Ewok, ok, I am going to be honest here, I am pro anything that is small and cute and wields the dark side of the force.

How about...

Or rather, a token to recreate one of your other characters exactly as you have them, no need to build them. Of course choosing armor/weapons may be a little tricky. We may have to actually buy another weapon like the ones we have equipped.

So, my Sith Lord would have as a companion by Chiss Bounty hunter. so, would actually have his sister fight by his side. (or rival, or whatever)

Or rather, a token to recreate one of your other characters exactly as you have them, no need to build them. Of course choosing armor/weapons may be a little tricky. We may have to actually buy another weapon like the ones we have equipped.

So, my Sith Lord would have as a companion by Chiss Bounty hunter. so, would actually have his sister fight by his side. (or rival, or whatever)

Well, having the option to strait up create one would allow you to recreate that one character you had a year ago but deleted due to character cap, or one on another server, or w/e other reason.

Or to just have a purely self-created NPC companion who doesnt have to relate to your legacy in any way.

Edited by Kiesu