The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please...About Darth Marr (There might be KotFe Spoilers here be careful...)

Lunafox

Well of course you can. She's Nox! :p

Oh jeez, no kidding. That goes for nearly everything in this game. Armor, weapons, you name it. Practically everything is on the CM nowadays and it REALLY doesn't help that they removed the Planetary Equipment vendors. The Corellia one sold a trenchcoat I usually got for my Agents when they reached the planet and now the only way to get it is via CM for millions of creds. :mad:

Nox, yep, just can't argue that. She is who she is lol.

And yeah, I hear ya, I miss the planetary vendors too. They had some nice things. I know the coat of which you speak, it was nice and I don't blame you for being upset that it's gone. :/

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course you can. She's Nox! :p

Oh jeez, no kidding. That goes for nearly everything in this game. Armor, weapons, you name it. Practically everything is on the CM nowadays and it REALLY doesn't help that they removed the Planetary Equipment vendors. The Corellia one sold a trenchcoat I usually got for my Agents when they reached the planet and now the only way to get it is via CM for millions of creds. :mad:

Yeah agreed Luna, you either have to be rich like 50 million credits rich or have a lot of free time so you can do who knows how many flashpoints to get that one awesome item. Like HK-51, it was a paaain to get him. Run around on like 5 planets scanning for pieces of him in some areas.

Planetary Vendors were good. My Inq was the one I leveled most recently and he had some level 30 armor in level 40-45 areas just because I couldnt find or get anything better without going to the GTM. They need to make it easier to get gear. Without having to spend 2 million credits.

Ugh was so annoying to get that Rakghoul doctor, he had to want and/or need the stuff that was rare and super expensive. I spent like 1-1.5mil to get him to Odessen. -_-

Nox, yep, just can't argue that. She is who she is lol.

And yeah, I hear ya, I miss the planetary vendors too. They had some nice things. I know the coat of which you speak, it was nice and I don't blame you for being upset that it's gone. :/

Yeah. It was my first outfit that I really stuck to for a long time. Used it for both my Agent and Marauder :(. Now I just have Nico's coat which is a very ugly shade of color compared to it.

Yeah agreed Luna, you either have to be rich like 50 million credits rich or have a lot of free time so you can do who knows how many flashpoints to get that one awesome item. Like HK-51, it was a paaain to get him. Run around on like 5 planets scanning for pieces of him in some areas.

Planetary Vendors were good. My Inq was the one I leveled most recently and he had some level 30 armor in level 40-45 areas just because I couldnt find or get anything better without going to the GTM. They need to make it easier to get gear. Without having to spend 2 million credits.

Ugh was so annoying to get that Rakghoul doctor, he had to want and/or need the stuff that was rare and super expensive. I spent like 1-1.5mil to get him to Odessen. -_-

I'm pretty sure the also replaced Flashpoint stuff as well >.>. I ran Black Talon while leveling my new Agent and all the usual drops are gone, replaced by generic blue gear. :mad:. I wouldn't be surprised if orange items ended up only being attainable via endgame vendors and the CM considering the direction we're heading in.

Yeah, I had my Agent specifically pick up Bioanalysis and Diplomacy and level it up just for that in order to help my other characters with Lokin.

Yeah, I had my Agent specifically pick up Bioanalysis and Diplomacy and level it up just for that in order to help my other characters with Lokin.

Dont pick up Bio just to get that doctor. I did that but it takes forever. I checked some guides and it all said like 20 hours of crafting to get to grade 8 stuff. And all the stuff the doc wants is grade 8.

Dont pick up Bio just to get that doctor. I did that but it takes forever. I checked some guides and it all said like 20 hours of crafting to get to grade 8 stuff. And all the stuff the doc wants is grade 8.

Yeah, but thing is I'm fine with that since I'll reach max Bio long before I reach max level so I'll have plenty of time to gather them as I keep leveling :)

Not to mention once I reach max level all my Agent will probably be doing is collecting dust, only logged into to pick up rewards from said missions, sending more companions out, and checking my mail.

So it looks like our wish was granted and there is finally a Darth Marr statue in the Force Alliance Pack!

I didn't realize that you only get 1 good item per pack now though, so I don't know if I'm up for throwing that much money away just for the chance at getting one. I really wish we could just straight up purchase what we wanted.

So it looks like our wish was granted and there is finally a Darth Marr statue in the Force Alliance Pack!

I didn't realize that you only get 1 good item per pack now though, so I don't know if I'm up for throwing that much money away just for the chance at getting one. I really wish we could just straight up purchase what we wanted.

Your kidding me? o.o Its just what Ive like always wanted for my Stronghold. But since Im sure many other players feel the same way. Its most likely going to cost a few million on the GTM...crap.

Your kidding me? o.o Its just what Ive like always wanted for my Stronghold. But since Im sure many other players feel the same way. Its most likely going to cost a few million on the GTM...crap.

Once people start putting the crates on the gtn for non pants on head prices ill buy a few to open, get my monthly dose of Homer Simpson Lotto and see what I get.

About the only things of interest to me from the pack are Marrs Statue and the Cat mount. Droid companion im "Ok if i get one from opening" but i wont persue it outside of RNG.

I have to say Im happy Darth Marr is gone so finally my sith can take his place. Now I surely need to get rid of Satele and Hopefully we'll get an option to kill the Twilek chancellor I hate so much. After That Im good.

BTW Im still Waiting for you malavai quiin. You shall have a long painfull Torturing death provided Bioware allows it.

I have to say Im happy Darth Marr is gone so finally my sith can take his place. Now I surely need to get rid of Satele and Hopefully we'll get an option to kill the Twilek chancellor I hate so much. After That Im good.

BTW Im still Waiting for you malavai quiin. You shall have a long painfull Torturing death provided Bioware allows it.

Them is fightin' words. Except the part about Satele and Saresh. :D

Edited by Lunafox

Them is fightin' words. Except the part about Satele and Saresh. :D

-stands next to Luna blocking Marr and Quinn while brandishing a giant stuffed Pikachu in a whap you upside the head with it pose- Stay back! -shoves Satele and Saresh forward to Hyoga- Here, have at! But these two are ours :p

-stands next to Luna blocking Marr and Quinn while brandishing a giant stuffed Pikachu in a whap you upside the head with it pose- Stay back! -shoves Satele and Saresh forward to Hyoga- Here, have at! But these two are ours :p

LOL Yah! Ours. *brandishes a Giant Meowth* Cause Team Rocket! :D *preens*

I don't like Darth Marr-y Sue, he isn't an interesting Sith, for the very reason some people like him : he doesn't seem to have the inconvenients of the dark side, only advantages. It is the point of the dark side, to become crazy in exchange for quick power.

I would have liked him if he was a Moff, but not a Sith.

Someone already did, you didn't think the rest of the council were going to wait for your return?

Well, my Wrath wanted nothing to do with the continuous bickering and power jockeying and was glad to go on being all Wrathy on her own, and my Inq had more then enough dealing with bickering force users when they were stuck in her head, Marr had infinite patience to wrangle that herd of cats as long as he did :p

To extend our reach to the stars above (Quinns out there somewhere!)

Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now! :D

I don't like Darth Marr-y Sue, he isn't an interesting Sith, for the very reason some people like him : he doesn't seem to have the inconvenients of the dark side, only advantages. It is the point of the dark side, to become crazy in exchange for quick power.

I would have liked him if he was a Moff, but not a Sith.

Well, to each their own, I find him fascinating myself, hence the thread. I wouldn't say he doesn't have any inconveniences from the dark side, it says in the lore that it's killing him because he's so empowered by the dark side...if that's not an inconvenience I don't know what is. The advantages, he has are respect because he's survived and been a presence for so long on the council...and that respect comes from dedication to protecting the empire for years and waging war and campaigns. If people think it's good for quick power, it explains why the newer councillors are short lived. They don't get the depth and scale of the darkside and how to use it to supreme advantage like Marr, and Vowrawn too.

Well, my Wrath wanted nothing to do with the continuous bickering and power jockeying and was glad to go on being all Wrathy on her own, and my Inq had more then enough dealing with bickering force users when they were stuck in her head, Marr had infinite patience to wrangle that herd of cats as long as he did :p

My Inquisitor ran off with Vowrawn to wild space. There, they will attend the opera and shoot peas at the performers. :cool:

Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now! :D

or prepare to fight! (Like we will for Marr and Quinn ^_~)

People need to get past the "All sith are cartoonishly evil supervillains" Schtick. Yes, there are some, (Im looking at you Thana Vesh) just like there are some really cartoonishly evil republic characters (Yeah im talking about you Saresh). Then you just have straightup whackadoos like Vaylin.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

or prepare to fight! (Like we will for Marr and Quinn ^_~)

People need to get past the "All sith are cartoonishly evil supervillains" Schtick. Yes, there are some, (Im looking at you Thana Vesh) just like there are some really cartoonishly evil republic characters (Yeah im talking about you Saresh). Then you just have straightup whackadoos like Vaylin.

Hell yeah we shall fight for Marr!!

And yup so many are like "Sith:evil" no no no. Evil is just a point of view, plus Darth Marr isnt "evil". He uses the sith teachings and follows the sith code to do what is in the best interest for the Empire. Hes a very selfless sith.