The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Baras Armor Set

Lednew

I personally have never liked the armor of Darth Baras, and that includes the helmet. However, I don't mind seeing the armor added to the game, especially considering there are armors other NPCs have that I want., Darth Jadus being a prime example for me.

So, /signed.

Just because I don't like the proposed armor, I'm all for new armors being added into the game, especially armors that in-game NPCs wear. I mean, we've already got Satele Shan's, Shae Vizla's, Darth Marr's (though called the Reaver set and having different default armor coloring), Thana Vesh's just to name a few. I don't see an issue with adding the armor of NPCs into the game, and I encourage additional armors along these lines, so I'm all for this.

/signed

(However, I should probably point out that there is an official thread for an armor wishlist, though it hasn't gotten the Sticky treatment yet.)

Edited by StarkillerVB

It has already been in the game, and then removed, it was the end game lvl 50 sorcerers armor :p

Dat Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear, right? I think Baras' particular color is Columi, although his headpiece doesn't have the "Crown of Upper and Lower Egypt" look to it, just the mask.

Darth Baras Armor Set.

I really just want the headpiece...

OK, WHY? I mean if that's your taste, I guess its ok. But i think its the worst looking armor set in the whole game.

If i was Baras, i would of been Embarrass to been killed in it.

Any way good luck with that.....

Take Care and Be well......

OK, WHY? I mean if that's your taste, I guess its ok. But i think its the worst looking armor set in the whole game.

If i was Baras, i would of been Embarrass to been killed in it.

Any way good luck with that.....

Take Care and Be well......

I'm not a fan of it either, but then I hate any armor design in any game that has ridiculously massive and cartoonish pauldrons.

...think its the worst looking armor set...

Well, the armor, yes. I agree. But the mask is hip. I just suggested the whole set in case somebody wanted it. I can't imagine why you would, but on the other hand I see some people wearing stuff I wouldn't dress Skadge in. Takes all kinds, I suppose.

How about just "Darth Baras' Mask"? I would be cool with just that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Didn't want to necro but the forum rules did say search first...

So bumping this for justice... I just want the plain mask!!

Nothing wrong with necro'ing a thread, if you are adding to it. It's more to stop people bringing up dead threads that have no use.

Edited by DarkTergon

• 1 month later...
Didn't want to necro but the forum rules did say search first...

So bumping this for justice... I just want the plain mask!!

If you can take the mask inside some kind of giant tulip you have the Ottegan Force Expert (synth crafting level 56)

Armor is more or less the same. So are the cartel set Feral visionary (minus the hood) and the Omniscient Master that used to drop from command crates.

For the helmet I have used the anointed demicot (same skull but missing that eye and the mouth)

• 2 months later...

Just because I don't like the proposed armor, I'm all for new armors being added into the game, especially armors that in-game NPCs wear. I mean, we've already got Satele Shan's, Shae Vizla's, Darth Marr's (though called the Reaver set and having different default armor coloring), Thana Vesh's just to name a few. I don't see an issue with adding the armor of NPCs into the game, and I encourage additional armors along these lines, so I'm all for this.

Exactly. Thats why I still requote myself in the official armor thread with various NPC armors because they are absolutely amazing and BW already gave us a bunch as you described. People asking and begging for iconic armors like Revan, Malgus and Co. and BW gives them to us, but not these rather "normal" NPC armors.

It was already in game, years ago, as the part of a set. Asking for this to come back is like asking for the pvp season 1 rancor or the first 4 koreallis series mounts. Not happening; in respect to veteran players - these are like trophies.

Your comment makes no sense. The first Korrealis mounts (these from the lvl 50 pvp crates back then) are avaiable since 4.0 again for example. Also they re-implemented several old columi armors, but not all of them and only specific ones. It's time they quit removing cosmetical items/transmogs. I rather have some of the old sets instead of the re-accuring "robot-style" armors we get nowadays.

Your comment makes no sense. The first Korrealis mounts (these from the lvl 50 pvp crates back then) are avaiable since 4.0 again for example. Also they re-implemented several old columi armors, but not all of them and only specific ones. It's time they quit removing cosmetical items/transmogs. I rather have some of the old sets instead of the re-accuring "robot-style" armors we get nowadays.

His post was 4 years ago, maybe 4 years ago the devs did actually respect players....time is an odd thing, sometimes when you look back, things are remembered differently ;)

But we know these days the devs don't give a monkeys Asterix about vets, and have absolutely no respect for achievements in the game....