VO actor for Valkorian...

Bladesingre

After watching the trailer again with those 2 actors in mind, it sounds more like Benedict Cumberbatch. However, looking at Jeremy Iron's portrayal of Bronn in Eragon, it also sounds like him from that movie. Though, I'm still leaning towards Benedict Cumberbatch, we'll have to wait till they post the official cast, or someone datamines it from the credits sequence or something.

EDIT: Leklor's post beat mine, and it does sound like previous work Darin De Paul has done, and he is a known VG VA, so it makes sense. Though, De Paul isn't credited as the VA for the role anywhere, so it could also be a guess.

Also, if the trailer he gives the Outlander the option to kneel........I so hope we can take him up on that offer. Would be interesting to see how the story progresses if you join him.

Edited by StarkillerVB

If anything the voice actor sounded liked Jeremy Irons. Never the Benedict :-)

What is more startling for me and so it will take time to get used to it: The voice of Prince Arcann. Not only do you not see his mouth, which disconnects voice and person for me, but also I have a different association with his voice: Koh the Facestealer from Avatar. :D

If anything the voice actor sounded liked Jeremy Irons. Never the Benedict :-)

What is more startling for me and so it will take time to get used to it: The voice of Prince Arcann. Not only do you not see his mouth, which disconnects voice and person for me, but also I have a different association with his voice: Koh the Facestealer from Avatar. :D

Agreed, Arcann's voice got a big "whuzzat?" from me. I certainly did not expect him to sound like that.