RIP pvp

WickedImage

Such a positive outlook on life. I actually enjoy Starcraft 2, and having the third instalment is something I'm looking forward to, more so than KotFE. Equally I enjoy the games DICE produces, because they actually work hard at what they do and they do end up with a polished result. If both of those don't take your fancy, that's fine, I'm good with that. Doesn't make them trash though, just not to your liking.

such a positive outlook on trash, you have! Do you was oscars garbage bin also? please keep playing games that are dumbed down over time to cater to casuals. SC2 is like buying a Cake, only you get 1/3 of the cake and the rest of the cake is behind a solid see through glass container and if you want another 1/3 yo have to buy it.

SW:BF3 isn't a full BF game. It shouldn't have the name battlefront in it at all its nothing like the previous bf games it doesn't have the same feel to it, and its scoring system is completely bad. if you can't figure out that disney and EA are trying to nickel and dime you by releasing all this star wars stuff at the same time, then thats your problem.

You also said that you like DICE games? you mean the games that when they put out DONT WORK? games like BF:HL that are so Cliche and are obvious copies that less than 3000 people on P.C even plays it anymore? You are probably who game companies cater to, the casual person who will still buy trash and eat it regardless if its stuck behind a paywall. I bet you buy the collector's edition too don't you?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Disciplines revamp was a great opportunity for BW to do this, but instead, they blew it completely and sold out for PvE.
the discipline revamp is the same thing wow did in cataclysm with removing the talent trees, that alone made people leave, and bioware did completely mess up in some ways with the discipline tree, I will never understand why IO mercs have a talent that reduces the heat on rapid scan by 5, when body guard mercs need that talent.