7 minute KOTFE video and another playthrough

SaerethDL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm watching that on youtube right now, finally subbing to IGN paid off lol.

Thanks for sharing, btw player is noob and there's a sound delay

and here it comes hate comments on youtube lolo, dunno why so many people hating on BioWare

Edited by ShieldProtection

I have to admit.

I'm completely sane right now. I know what I'm saying. I know I sound crazy:

This actually looks very good. They didn't re-invent the wheel, but the scenes look very solid and much more cinematic than the core game.

Edited by Alssaran

I have to admit.

I'm completely sane right now. I know what I'm saying. I know I sound crazy:

This actually looks very good. They didn't re-invent the wheel, but the scenes look very solid and much more cinematic than the core game.

I really am loving these new cut scenes because they feel like a upgrade from everything else in the game.

Well it certainly seems there is no challenge especially once you have your companion. To play that badly and not seem to break a sweat... I just hope it gets harder. Looks great though, so much better it makes me wonder if my crap laptop will be able to run it lol.

Latest performance buff all but ensures even the most ancient toasters should run it.

That looks awesome. The guy playing was cringe-worthy to watch, and his choices in the character customization really hurt my immersion, but then I remembered that I wasn't playing and everything was awesome again :D

I really, really digging to new cutscenes.

That looks awesome. The guy playing was cringe-worthy to watch, and his choices in the character customization really hurt my immersion, but then I remembered that I wasn't playing and everything was awesome again :D

Glad I'm not the only one who cringed at that lol

I was thinking the same thing.

has also posted a playthru with a female Sith Inquisitor. Be warned tho....theirs has a MAJOR SPOILER so be warned.

That said....I can't wait to get my hands on KotFE. The new animations and cut scenes look AWESOME!

It looks like it adds a few new mechanics to the game with approval....that is assuming that Marr isn't a companion.

It was painful to watch the gameplay a bit, although the troopers they they killed are they droids, animated armour or what?

In the end from the looks of it, it looks like a good start to a new story.

I love playing JUGG, but that person really made me cringe as well. LOL

So MANY cool abilities he/she didn't use (Except at least starting to JUMP towards the end).

Some of the animations of the emperor did leave a crappy facial features like when Lana looks like a 60's ****** look with some of her cut scenes in SoR. BUT.. the audio/video was also off a tad so it could have been that.

Edited by dscount

Glad I'm not the only one who cringed at that lol

Not only did I cringe at the looks of the Warrior, I myself cringed a bit at Vette's dialogue. I just didn't take her for really hating the republic in my play throughs (likely because she's a twilek and was a slave at the start...she also ran with Risha).

Inquisitor play through though was less cringe worthy to me.

They have the chance to showcase the begininng of the expansion exclusively (Or almost exclusively) and what do they do? They use a fatass bodytype4 juggernaut which can't run even with sprint turned on (Although to be fair it's most likely a bug) and looks like a stupid clown when the camera closes up on his face.

IGN strikes again! Well done!

10/10 Would cringe myself to death again.

To whoever said that it looks too easy, remember that this ch1 is also the tutorial for the new players who will come and start directly at lv60, so it's normal for mobs to be weak even if they're lv60 aswell. Just like the lv1 mobs on the starting worlds.

Edited by JeKoCZ

i found whoever was playing was using keyboard so crude and using mouse as primary, but even that was rather nauseating to watch. got through it however, i did enjoy the fact that darth marr is at least confirmed part way as a part time comp or perhaps even a full on comp, who knows. i am smiling ear to ear to know that Marr is a Comp :D. he is one cool cat.

i had issues with a sound delay on the 16min chapter 1 play through vid, its about 5 seconds behind the video playing. its the only other issue than the player.

i had noticed a few things though;

sort of scroll down graphic for the menu where it was once just all there after a conversation piece has been completed, i had noticed it on the previous play through of chapter 3 a few weeks ago.

Darth Marr's comp bar shows a much smaller attack and guard stance and 4 comp abilities, it would imply that comps have an expanded ability(but its already know that comps can do three roles now, also reinforced by the healer tags below Marr's icon.

you are not an outlander right away, you stil have your designations and titles at least for a small time.

noticed a few extra graphics when the SW uses his ability.

empire and republic are working together on the same ship, the perverseness of the whole thing is making me grin each time, both sides are so polar opposite and they are allies and still dont trust each other yet they need each other, heavily implied in the conservations of the various npc crew, darth marr and those soliders.

now im wondering what happens to Marr's ship and the various crew members on that ship.

They have the chance to showcase the begininng of the expansion exclusively (Or almost exclusively) and what do they do? They use a fatass bodytype4 juggernaut which can't run even with sprint turned on (Although to be fair it's most likely a bug) and looks like a stupid clown when the camera closes up on his face.

IGN strikes again! Well done!

10/10 Would cringe myself to death again.

To whoever said that it looks too easy, remember that this ch1 is also the tutorial for the new players who will come and start directly at lv60, so it's normal for mobs to be weak even if they're lv60 aswell. Just like the lv1 mobs on the starting worlds.

And it's only 5 more levels before you reach the max LV65.. I guess the expansion is really a very short expansion eh..

That was great. lol. Really loved it but it could be that I'm starved for content. A few thoughts.

1. The player really sucked. It was only about halfway through that he realized he had force leap.

2. Marr joins you at the end. Nice!

3. The setup is great for what is to come.

The video recording audio lagged for some reason. But nevertheless, I got the idea. It is going to be a long 3 weeks.

That was great. lol. Really loved it but it could be that I'm starved for content. A few thoughts.

1. The player really sucked. It was only about halfway through that he realized he had force leap.

2. Marr joins you at the end. Nice!

3. The setup is great for what is to come.

The video recording audio lagged for some reason. But nevertheless, I got the idea. It is going to be a long 3 weeks.

Yes 16 min video have a audio/sound delay, but 7 min video is working normally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.