Section X Imperial Base Inaccessible

MasterAtin

This was posted a while ago, about 2 years, but looks like it was neglected. Not surprised.

I occasionally see a horde of imps in the Republic Base in Section X. Not a problem. Just don't flag yourself.

I have tried several times to try and get into Imperial Base. Not happening. I pride myself with platforming and being able to get to certain areas that are usually not meant to be reached.

It's somewhat upsetting to be unable to access Imperial Base as a pub while Imps are able to access the Republic Base.

Reasons? Invisible Wall.

Alrighty then.

:mad:

This was posted a while ago, about 2 years, but looks like it was neglected. Not surprised.

I occasionally see a horde of imps in the Republic Base in Section X. Not a problem. Just don't flag yourself.

I have tried several times to try and get into Imperial Base. Not happening. I pride myself with platforming and being able to get to certain areas that are usually not meant to be reached.

It's somewhat upsetting to be unable to access Imperial Base as a pub while Imps are able to access the Republic Base.

Reasons? Invisible Wall.

Alrighty then.

:mad:

The rep base was never "supposed" to let's imps in there... So them changing something to allow reps into the imps base was never going to happen... The easy fix was to stop access to the rep base... But my guess is the Devs play imps

But my guess is the Devs play imps

I guess so as well.

I assume that the explanation mostly brought forward is an accepted duel (maybe initiated by a friend who has a toon on Rep side as well), or a push/pull/jump combination.

why there was put so much effort into Imp nbase not being able to get into, and so much less to the rep base, is not understandable for me - except for favouritism.

We got in it a few months or so ago. Played on top of their building and would harpoon ppl on top of it and then push them off lol. Loads of fun.

But ya, pubs base can be navigated inside with 0 trickery. On the other hand, as pubs getting into the imp base, we had to clear the npcs and wait for an imp to pop their head down the exit area so we could jump (ability) to him. Then we guardian leapt, sage pulled and duel harpoon etc etc. to get the others inside.

Edited by AndriusAjax

We got in it a few months or so ago. Played on top of their building and would harpoon ppl on top of it and then push them off lol. Loads of fun.

But ya, pubs base can be navigated inside with 0 trickery. On the other hand, as pubs getting into the imp base, we had to clear the npcs and wait for an imp to pop their head down the exit area so we could jump (ability) to him. Then we guardian leapt, sage pulled and duel harpoon etc etc. to get the others inside.

Care to tell us how;)

Or better yet do a YouTube vid so we can see

Care to tell us how;)

Or better yet do a YouTube vid so we can see

We cleared the NPCs and waited for an enemy player to become target-able up on their perch (inside their base, upwards) and jumped to him (alternatively you could have a friendly imp position himself). Then thru a series of sage pulls and guardian leaps, everyone could get up. (Or a guild summon lol)