Super Serious Solo Queue Starfighter Saturday on The Harbinger, September 26th

Drakkolich

The team events have more rivalry because you're facing the same group(s) and each side is trying to out maneuver the other match after match. That doesn't really happen in the solo because you're almost always with different people, so they're like regular games but with really good pilots. I like both formats, and thanks for drako for organizing this again.

Having attended one each of SS group and now SS solo, I like the solo better. It was much less stressful. I went 50/50 imp side and when I went pub, the two I flew there were total blow outs (but it was near the end) and I went back imp side.

I was grouped randomly with great pilots and faced great pilots. There was only one game that was a total blowout as a loss for me, the other two were quite close and "fair" losses. The wins I had were also close and fair.

Thanks for putting this one, Drak and I welcome the opportunity for it happen again.

Was a load of fun!! I really liked the unpredictable nature&controlled chaos in this. I bet there is a good amount of pretty good pilots who sense this is somehow..easier to show up in than the team-based counterpart. Much more organic too; Q solo and nothing stops people from switching sides as they may. Edited by Vasflam