another suggestion from me

minalena

instead of having 2 or 3 factions we should have unlimited factions like bounty hunters , smugglers , rebellius/grey jedi , yuan vong, and so on like in star wars myth .

it should be possible for guilds an non guildies to join any faction they want . fex a guild with some jedies and a few imp chars should be possible for them to join the grey jedi order and fex smugglers joining smuggler alliance or whatever they choose and bounty hunters actualy hunt bounty and gets credit for it not like it is now when all hands are tied to the story accordig to star wars lore bounty hunters us to be alligned with the hutt cartel and the mandalorians but are free spirits

the multiple factions will give more freedom to the players and guilds to be what they wanna be and also give the possebilities to choose darkside powers also to jedi and lightside powers to sith will make a more perfect chars

kindly regards Idefix the red eclipse eu servers

instead of having 2 or 3 factions we should have unlimited factions like bounty hunters , smugglers , rebellius/grey jedi , yuan vong, and so on like in star wars myth .

it should be possible for guilds an non guildies to join any faction they want . fex a guild with some jedies and a few imp chars should be possible for them to join the grey jedi order and fex smugglers joining smuggler alliance or whatever they choose and bounty hunters actualy hunt bounty and gets credit for it not like it is now when all hands are tied to the story accordig to star wars lore bounty hunters us to be alligned with the hutt cartel and the mandalorians but are free spirits

the multiple factions will give more freedom to the players and guilds to be what they wanna be and also give the possebilities to choose darkside powers also to jedi and lightside powers to sith will make a more perfect chars

kindly regards Idefix the red eclipse eu servers

never going to happen..keep dreaming, but might as well wish more magic ponies and free money since winning the lottery 3x over is more likely. Then you can buy EA and have Bioware make a different game the way you want it.

it is not redesigning game i want that is fine is the more faction part im unsatisfied with after all if u watch sw movies and read the books many ppl swicth faction many times and also read to star wars lore there is many faction hoppers i would love that happens in swtor also because it will give more freedom to the players and also possibilities of sith in a republic guild if u know what i mean

it is not redesigning game i want that is fine is the more faction part im unsatisfied with after all if u watch sw movies and read the books many ppl swicth faction many times and also read to star wars lore there is many faction hoppers i would love that happens in swtor also because it will give more freedom to the players and also possibilities of sith in a republic guild if u know what i mean

Which would likely require a complete redesign of the game from the ground up.