Could you please STOP putting weird turtle like stuff on the back of trooper armors

Vodamin

I don't think the Agent ship is common on Nar Shaddaa. It's an imperial top-notch prototype after all. :p

Modeled to look like a luxury ship, and I would say those are common on Nar Shaddaa.

as I said, it is basically Bond Car... IN SPACE. Luxurious shell, but a crapload of offensive tech hidden in it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Modeled to look like a luxury ship, and I would say those are common on Nar Shaddaa.

as I said, it is basically Bond Car... IN SPACE. Luxurious shell, but a crapload of offensive tech hidden in it.

True. It's basically a Knight Rider car in outer space. Point taken. :rak_03:

Trooper armor shouldn't have jetpacks, thats a bounty hunter thing. Trooper armor usually has a giant radio on it. Which doesn't make sense given that they actually use tiny hand held hologram generating communicators.

It's not a jetpack, it's a backpack. You know those things you carry supplies in.

And of course only the imperial side gets toys like this.

Besides, why don't have imperial / Sith Troopers have giant backpacks as well ? They are troopers as well, after all ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

You don't have to make it up, it is well known in Star Wars Lore that Stormtrooper armor is air conditioned. It also contains food and water and a recycling system. Why it is so useless to basic blasters is another topic. :)

They never explained how stormtrooper wearing said armor use the restroom.

Edited by Knockerz

OP is absolutely 100% right. Those "back installments" are just ridiculous and I can not stress this enough: Gee, you have like one heavy armor model for soldier / military leggings/pants in this game and I would really like to see some more of waste of cartel coins. :rolleyes: