Returning player, NOT HAPPY ABOUT 12x XP

DeathStarPlumber

Really 12x XP on story quests? So basically you have eliminated all questing on every planet? Why would anyone want to lvl a toon to max lvl in one day? How could you possibly become a skilled player with a new class in ONE day? I have never seen any MMO use this strategy before and it is very disappointing. I wont be resubbing, THX FOR RUINING THE GAME

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy an white acuute module from an gree vendor at fleet for 0 Credits the item is legacy bound.

And there is a lot people who like the feateur, so a littel less doom could be in place.

I assume you by white acuute module you mean something that slows xp? Also if i purchase this will all my toons have reduced leveling or just the one i apply it to?

I assume you by white acuute module you mean something that slows xp? Also if i purchase this will all my toons have reduced leveling or just the one i apply it to?

I enjoy it as it is nice to see the opposite sides as in all my guys sre light side so i made a dark team.

Just buy your acute and settle grettle lol.

great thank you :)

So, in the future, perhaps instead of coming on lamenting how they "ruined the game", you might start with a question, such as: "I noticed this 12XP thing and it's not for me. Is there any way to turn it off?"

As to the question you did sort of ask, you can learn your class quite well with 12XP. I'm not a great MMO player myself. (I usually don't try to group because I run into people who are melodramatic about everything. Ahem.) I've leveled a Sith Inquisitor and an Operative, both as healers. I think I have learned to play the classes quite well. And I've been using 12XP for all it's worth.

Examples: I now try to solo certain HEROICS, to see if I can manage groups of elites. I take on larger mobs or champions to better learn my rotations and/or priorities. I can even attempt flashpoints solo. And I can do all of that with 12XP. I could do it without it as well. My point being: it doesn't have to "ruin" the game or negate someone's learning of their class.

Edited by JeffNyman

You can buy an white acuute module from an gree vendor at fleet for 0 Credits the item is legacy bound.

And there is a lot people who like the feateur, so a littel less doom could be in place.

Way to pour water on OP's flaming, righteous outrage.

Hello. Welcome back to the game. Before you go getting all in a tizzy, I suggest you do some research first and find out how to deal with things like this in a better manner in the future.

On the fleet there is a vendor you can go to to disable the 12x xp future. It is legacy bound. Buy it, and it will be like 12x never existed!

Have a great day :)

Hello. Welcome back to the game. Before you go getting all in a tizzy, I suggest you do some research first and find out how to deal with things like this in a better manner in the future.

On the fleet there is a vendor you can go to to disable the 12x xp future. It is legacy bound. Buy it, and it will be like 12x never existed!

Have a great day :)

Yes my question has been answered multiple times thank you

Edited by DeathStarPlumber

Oh, and as for why someone might wan to level a Charather in one day, it might be:

*They want a second of their main char so they can raid more.

*A mirror class

*Prefer to learn a class when it got all abilites in their rotation

I know thats hat I dod, but I fully agree that most people need more than one day to learn their class. :)

Heh, guy comes onto forums, says that the game is ruined for him, and he won't be resubscribing (in all caps mind you) and now is - for real - saying he is being cyber bullied because he is mocked due to his behavior.

God I love the internet.

Really 12x XP on story quests? So basically you have eliminated all questing on every planet? Why would anyone want to lvl a toon to max lvl in one day? How could you possibly become a skilled player with a new class in ONE day? I have never seen any MMO use this strategy before and it is very disappointing. I wont be resubbing, THX FOR RUINING THE GAME

From the top.

1. Wow, I don't have to do quests 4 times for each char in a faction! The horror! *Gasp*

2. It still takes me a few days to level a char to max even with 12x xp. Some people are busy. Lives. Jobs. School. You know.

3. Even with 12x XP there's more than enough time to learn your class.

4. What about this ruins the game for you? You can turn it off.

5. Can I have your stuff? If you're on Ebon Hawk.

To all the people jumping on the OP about researching a way to turn off 12x xp instead of playing the game... How about the redicoullsy lazy dev team make an easy to see and read faq about the crystal upon logging in.

How about the ridiculously lazy players look at the seventy million places this info has been posted?

To all the people jumping on the OP about researching a way to turn off 12x xp instead of playing the game... How about the redicoullsy lazy dev team make an easy to see and read faq about the crystal upon logging in.

I agree about that entirely. Most of us "jumping on the OP" were doing so due to how the topic was presented, which was largely a rant with some hyperbole thrown in for good measure. The question was not initially asked if there was a way to turn it off; there was just a bunch of huffing and puffing and a promise to unsubscribe.

I do agree that it is possible perhaps for there to be more indication of the ability to turn off 12XP. That said, many people don't read FAQs. And if they sent an in-game email, they have to make sure people read it. Some people just skip the email. But, again, I do agree it could be better presented.

People are "jumping on the OP," as you say, not because (s)he didn't do his/her homework, but because (s)he went into full-on RAGE! mode before even checking for a solution.

I have so little faith in people's reading comprehension at this point (see: multiple "Where is my Nico Okarr!" threads :rolleyes:) that I'm not sure a FAQ would even help.

Ok this is really getting out of hand, Are the mods really going to allow this cyber harassment to continue??? pLZ SHUT THREAD DOWN NOW!!! o BY THE WAY WHERE DO I GO TO GET THE TOKEN? mAIN FLEET SHIP?

No cyber harassment here, just a kid throwing a tantrum.

Ok this is really getting out of hand, Are the mods really going to allow this cyber harassment to continue??? pLZ SHUT THREAD DOWN NOW!!! o BY THE WAY WHERE DO I GO TO GET THE TOKEN? mAIN FLEET SHIP?

Should the thread be shut down before or after your question is answered?

first off, do not rage. Play all those planetary quests 4x times and THEN come back to us about whether that 12x is somehow "ruining the game."

No one is cyberbullying you, we are pointing out teh absurdity of the rage you presented with NO background, ZERO reason, and a STUIPID argument.

I have so little faith in people's reading comprehension at this point (see: multiple "Where is my Nico Okarr!" threads :rolleyes:) that I'm not sure a FAQ would even help.

This.

Bioware (or any provider of any service, offline or online) could have put it in big flashing letters - 'If you don't want 12x XP, go here and get this!' - and people would still do what the OP did.