Nothing pisses me off more in PvP than...

Sepruzzo

Try a day of nothing but bad teams and voidstar, that'll make queshball seem like a mild annoyance

queshball is refreshing under no circumstances. I might stay if I recognize a team of good players for a free carry if it means 2 less games for the daily. that's a might. even dominating games take too long in that sh^t show.

ppl whine about arenas on here all the time. if you want to sit through a blowout arena, it lasts like 1 minute. queshball? 5-10.

Edited by foxmob

I enjoyed the 'glitch' where i got no huttball or queshball. I got alderaan civil a lot which was nice for me, it's my favorite map. No surprise I was doing more pvp then.

I noticed a lot more people were playing WZs during that glitch. And people stayed more often than not instead of immediately running and screaming.

Nothing pisses me off more in PvP than... A bad team, or a selfish team in Huttball. I just ragequit a match a minute ago. Dude was a Guardian, carrying the ball. THREE of us were in the endzone. He didn't try passing. His guardian leap was down cause he used it to get to the enemy walkways. And he gets knocked down into the pit. All three of us are jumping. He's obviously waiting for his guardian leap to come back so he can "be the hero" and get the score.

Enemy comes up in the middle of us. Force Push. Guess who he was jumping to so that he could get the score?

Yup. /quit ... Not gonna stick around for someone that refuses to pass. We could have scored twice in the time he took trying to get to the goal line by himself.

Part of the problem is that you can't do anything by yourself in huttball. It's not like in Civil war or novare coast or something where you and another sane minded individual can go cap an enemy node and carry your team to the win. you win or lose (most likely lose) based on your team. Now in theory this should be a good thing, but in practice, not so much. you try running the huttball by yourself and they will be finding parts of your body scattered from endzone to endzone.

Nothing pisses me off more in PvP than... A bad team, or a selfish team in Huttball. I just ragequit a match a minute ago. Dude was a Guardian, carrying the ball. THREE of us were in the endzone. He didn't try passing. His guardian leap was down cause he used it to get to the enemy walkways. And he gets knocked down into the pit. All three of us are jumping. He's obviously waiting for his guardian leap to come back so he can "be the hero" and get the score.

Enemy comes up in the middle of us. Force Push. Guess who he was jumping to so that he could get the score?

Yup. /quit ... Not gonna stick around for someone that refuses to pass. We could have scored twice in the time he took trying to get to the goal line by himself.

Didn't you know that it is better to die with the ball than pass and risk your teammates scoring? that is a basic tenant of huttball that goes back to day 1 of early access, probably into beta.

Try a day of nothing but bad teams and voidstar, that'll make queshball seem like a mild annoyance

Voidstar on bad teams is fine. At least it's over quickly.

It's Voidstar with two pseudo-good teams that sucks. A 15 minute grind with almost zero tactics or strategy, beyond fighting in front of the doors while getting aoe'd. Everyone's just barely good enough to not let a door get capped, so it ends up like Verdun.

2-3 of those in a night, and your fingers are dead.

It's Voidstar with two pseudo-good teams that sucks. A 15 minute grind with almost zero tactics or strategy, beyond fighting in front of the doors while getting aoe'd. Everyone's just barely good enough to not let a door get capped, so it ends up like Verdun.

I prefer these fights over getting farmed a LOT.

Didn't you know that it is better to die with the ball than pass and risk your teammates scoring? that is a basic tenant of huttball that goes back to day 1 of early access, probably into beta.

Lot of times you cant even pass, cos this game's so stupid with so many stuns that you can't act.

Its these *********** stupid DEVs.