Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

After what I saw on Twitch, I can't wait to start KotFE

jstankaroslo

This really looks great.

STORY! Finally.

Not some generic stuff like Makeb or SoR, where we could join the mission, or not -someone would take care of the problem anyway. Now we are the center of the plot, now it is our story. Just like in ME or KOTORs. Great job devs!

Although I will probably postpone my dive into KotFE by couple of weeks -give you guys chance to clear out the bugs :rak_01:

Oh, and someone mentioned TESB as another inspiration.

I bet my lightsaber that

the Outlander is Valkorions first son :rak_02:

I hope the next major expansion retools the crafting system to work independently of companions. Allowing for truly expendable companions.

Convert all your existing affection and crafting bonuses to utility/crafting decorations for stronghold that replicate your old companions' bonuses and crafting abilities.

Maybe this new system can lead to a mobile app or web portal that allows you to craft without having the full client open. Similar to what neverwinter online has.

There's a thread in the suggestion box asking for it: --> CT-09 Phone App

What is Neverwinter Gateway?

Gateway is a web application which lets you look at your Neverwinter character, buy and sell in the auction house, manage your profession tasks [aka Crafting], check in on your guild and check your in game mail. With Gateway you can interact with Neverwinter without logging in to the full 3D client.

https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/faq.html

Browser Requirements

Gateway is tailored to work on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices supporting HTML5.

Gateway has been verified to operate on recent versions of Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. It may work on earlier versions of these browsers.

Gateway requires the use of cookies.

Gateway requires the use of Javascript.

Edited by Falensawino

Yup. I'm defiantely more excited.

I appreciate BW's efforts despite the difficulties and wow, the story looks great. That last teaser really has me wondering about Chapter 1 and 2 as well.

Loved what I presume is the new companion system. Lana was kicking *** and healing. lol. Also, I can already see how a players decisions has consequences.

And Lana looked alot better. Alot! lol. She must have gone to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery.

So... that little taste is really going to make this next couple of months very very long. My guildies loved what they saw as well. Hope we get to see a little more.

The cutscenes are on a completely different level. Lots of new animations make them joyful to watch.

After I saw the stream, and Vaylin, I want hair under the hoodie for my character instead of magically going bald.

Aye :(

I also want to hide my mask and see all facial expressions of my character now!

Edited by PavSalco

This really looks great.

STORY! Finally.

Not some generic stuff like Makeb or SoR, where we could join the mission, or not -someone would take care of the problem anyway. Now we are the center of the plot, now it is our story. Just like in ME or KOTORs. Great job devs!

Although I will probably postpone my dive into KotFE by couple of weeks -give you guys chance to clear out the bugs :rak_01:

Oh, and someone mentioned TESB as another inspiration.

I bet my lightsaber that

the Outlander is Valkorions first son :rak_02:

did you we watch the same stream ? all i saw was a dev spamming space bar and was so unsure of his playing skill there had a Dev only lazer beam to kill all the mob's.

oct will come and your be like good can t wait for the next chapter doh 2 month wait.

Call it what it was . :rak_03:

did you we watch the same stream ? all i saw was a dev spamming space bar and was so unsure of his playing skill there had a Dev only lazer beam to kill all the mob's.

oct will come and your be like good can t wait for the next chapter doh 2 month wait.

Yeah they did that to catch back up to the point where the stream had crashed before. There is a part one that shows most all of what he spacebarred and lasereyed through. just down the list of their archived videos.

It would be best not to jump into conclusions when you've obviously seen just a half of it.

There are two links in dev post of Twitch

I would call it what it is

ingnorance

but I'm in good mood today, so lets stay friendly :D

I enjoyed what I saw and heard (when it didn't freeze). I'm really looking forward to playing the expansion and Bioware did a great job with the cutscenes. When that ship came up from behind the ledge... <3

Reminded me of the Normandy at the end of Mass Effect 2.

Joker companion plz? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.