Ops

allexj

so why dont we make it that if two ops are attacking the same person with the exact same spec they get a 50% damage reduction? just wondering that would fix some things with that thats all

Why don't we make it if two juggs leap to the same enemy they both get stunned for 5 seconds?

Why don't we make it if two sorcs are casting lightning at someone it actually heals the enemy instead of damages them?

Or if two AP PTs throw thermal detonator on you it blows up on them instead?

How about if two sorcs barrier at the same time the whole map explodes?

Or if two sins open up at you at the same time you get insta undying rage no matter your class?

Or if two mara's use predation at the same time the entire other team gets super HO?

I can make ridiculous suggestions too.

Edited by Saikochoro

The bad thing about a forum is everyone is allowed to voice their opinions.

Perhaps the OP was saying both ops get 50% damage reduction (as in they get a boost to their defense) while they attack the same person. Would cause a massive reroll to operatives. That would be equally as ridiculous as the ops getting a 50% damage debuff. So, either way you interpret the statement....it is not good.

Edited by Saikochoro

so why dont we make it that if two ops are attacking the same person with the exact same spec they get a 50% damage reduction? just wondering that would fix some things with that thats all

Debuffs of the same type don't stack.

Let me guess, you were jumped by 2 operatives and somehow feel that you should have survived? :rolleyes:

The OP obviously has never been opened up on by 2 Assassin's/Shadow's , or previous patches when the burst was even better.

I think it's the point of the "out of no where" feeling you get being attacked by any stealth. I guess I'm even more suprised 2 Ops actually focused a target together:eek:. Wish more players did that!

Yeah, lets nerf teamwork, operatives, class-stacking, operatives, target focus, operatives, healing, guarding and operatives. Those are OP!

Yeah, lets nerf teamwork, operatives, class-stacking, operatives, target focus, operatives, healing, guarding and operatives. Those are OP!

Your post is meant to be ironic.

But you use "class-stacking" in it.

So, the logic is that you are serious about class-stacking.

Interesting.

Your post is meant to be ironic.

But you use "class-stacking" in it.

So, the logic is that you are serious about class-stacking.

Interesting.

If you don't think class stacking can be a problem you've never been the 1 mdps against a team of Sorcs/Snipers/Mercs. lol