Wild Space Explorer Pack Preview

Iwipe

Hey everyone, here is a preview of the upcoming Wild Space's Explorer Pack. Items of interest includes several brand new and highly sought after armor sets (Havoc Squad, Lucien Draay, Orbalisk, Ravagers) and several new mounts including a new jetpack mount.

http://dulfy.net/2015/08/18/swtor-wild-space-explorers-pack-preview/

Updated with ingame images and videos of mounts/pets/decorations/regen/emotes

• Regen/emotes:

• All mounts:

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking forward to a Sith Themed decoration pack ever since the first Jedi Themed explorer's pack. Now that I can see the previews, I am having a hard time dealing with the disappointment.

First off. See that holocron on this table? That's a Jedi Holocron on what is designed to be a Sith Table... Sith Holocrons are shaped like pyramids. Jedi Holocrons are shaped like squares. You put the wrong holocron on our desks Bioware...

Secondly we've been waiting for a proper Sith themed meditation chamber ever since the Jedi version. Instead you make a platform that would have been absoloutely perfect to serve as a Sith Meditation platform and attach several unnecessary terminals, calling it an Imperial Command Center? What do we need that for Bioware? We have plenty of consoles already...

Finally we don't get two Sith npcs like the Jedi got two Jedi npcs, instead we get a Dark Honor Guard... The Dark Honor Guards served the Sith Emperor and only the Sith Emperor, and as far as I recall, he's now the former Sith Emperor and is planing to devour the entire galaxy. Why would we keep his minions around? Why didn't we get one of the kneeling acolytes that can be found in the Korriban Academy?

So yeah... sorry for sounding ungrateful, but to me you really blew this one... And I've been checking dulfy and torcommunity daily for weeks to get a preview of these. Too bad it was such a letdown... I mean at least get the difference between a Sith and Jedi Holocron right...

Edited by Inzuher

Need..bio suit...for one of my agents. NOW!! :eek::eek:

Need...jetpack..mounts and ...decorations NOW!! :eek::eek:

Love it!

Yeah...the jetpack and the Havoc Squad armor are must gets for me...well...must PRAY to get I should say. ;)

edit: WOW!!! Now THIS ITEM is the one decoration item I absolutely must own. From beta, it has been my single favorite item in the game...something about it is just ultra "star warsy" to me.

Edited by TUXs

Yeah...the jetpack and the Havoc Squad armor are must gets for me...well...must PRAY to get I should say. ;)

edit: WOW!!! Now THIS ITEM is the one decoration item I absolutely must own. From beta, it has been my single favorite item in the game...something about it is just ultra "star warsy" to me.

Needs to be in the entrance of my Dromund Kaas apartment.

oh WOW :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My sith were so fed up their strongholds being so military and not so "sithy"!

And those mounts!!!!

Fantastic!

As for the holocrons, not all holocrons are pyramidal. Check out those in the Korriban Academy (they're codexes)...

Thanks Dulfy!

Edited by BenduKundalini

Sadly, it looks like a they really messed up the havoc squad helmet.

The macrobinoculars should be at an angle, resting on the visor. They should not be sticking straight out of the helmet, which doesn't even have a visor as it's supposed to.

Personally I would prefer a version without macrobinoculars anyway, so hopefully there will be one like that in the future that just has the visor and is done correctly.

Sadly, it looks like a they really messed up the havoc squad helmet.

The macrobinoculars should be at an angle, resting on the visor. They should not be sticking straight out of the helmet, which doesn't even have a visor as it's supposed to.

Personally I would prefer a version without macrobinoculars anyway, so hopefully there will be one like that in the future that just has the visor and is done correctly.

Good catch. I'd prefer it without as well...but honestly, I'm just thrilled there's no ascot on this one.

The chest is the key important part of the armor for me.

I thought the same thing about the Dark Legionnaire armor set...until I had the chest piece.

I'd have saved myself a good 5mil had the GTN NOT had a preview option...because I kept looking at it thinking "yeah...gotta get the gloves...oooh...and the belt...and the boots...and the helmet..."...at that point, it was silly not to just buy the whole damn set for a Legacy unlock.

Wow, that's actually a pretty beastly pack! There's tons in it that I actually like!

And it's even got a crystal that just might be red enough for Reno! (who's probably seen it already at this point, but I'm too lazy to read through the whole thread :D)

Thanks, Dulfy!

Edited by Callaron

Wow, that's actually a pretty beastly pack! There's tons in it that I actually like!

And it's even got a crystal that just might be red enough for Reno! (who's probably seen it already at this point, but I'm too lazy to read through the whole thread :D)

Thanks, Dulfy!

I made a thread about it earlier that expressed my opinion regarding it.

I have been looking forward to a Sith Themed decoration pack ever since the first Jedi Themed explorer's pack. Now that I can see the previews, I am having a hard time dealing with the disappointment.

First off. See that holocron on this table? That's a Jedi Holocron on what is designed to be a Sith Table... Sith Holocrons are shaped like pyramids. Jedi Holocrons are shaped like squares. You put the wrong holocron on our desks Bioware...

Secondly we've been waiting for a proper Sith themed meditation chamber ever since the Jedi version. Instead you make a platform that would have been absoloutely perfect to serve as a Sith Meditation platform and attach several unnecessary terminals, calling it an Imperial Command Center? What do we need that for Bioware? We have plenty of consoles already...

Finally we don't get two Sith npcs like the Jedi got two Jedi npcs, instead we get a Dark Honor Guard... The Dark Honor Guards served the Sith Emperor and only the Sith Emperor, and as far as I recall, he's now the former Sith Emperor and is planing to devour the entire galaxy. Why would we keep his minions around? Why didn't we get one of the kneeling acolytes that can be found in the Korriban Academy?

So yeah... sorry for sounding ungrateful, but to me you really blew this one... And I've been checking dulfy and torcommunity daily for weeks to get a preview of these. Too bad it was such a letdown... I mean at least get the difference between a Sith and Jedi Holocron right...

More or less sums up my sentiments. The Sith holocron has been a gaff since launch and here was an opportunity to at least rectify it for the table if nothing else, but no. A kneeling Sith acolyte as a counterpart to the meditative padawan would have been a nice addition too. As would a smaller more subtle wall scounce, say reminiscent of Vader's private chambers on the Executor; minimalist lighting to foster atmosphere. Also why not add a variant of the rugs seen in the Korriban Academy? The one in the jails would have looked great in the main room of the Kaas City SH.

Regardless, it is what it is and I don't relish being negative either but unfortunately this pack just has too much recycled content and underwhelming decor to recommend it imo. Might be wise for BW to offer this pack at a reduced price.

Edited by StrangeDais

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.