Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Foolish idea

Fatleaf

What kind of morons do you have coming up with new and fresh ideas of frustrating the heck out of the people that keep this game alive? What am I talking about:- Grophets!

I spent hours going round and round all three places only to have a champion taken from me by someone just swanning by! I got held up by a soddin load screen for 20 seconds longer than usual only to find the thing already spawned and being attacked.

Why do you devs insist on putting something that takes a lot of effort and time in the game that can so easily be taken from you? -------- This is NOT fun -----------!

Idiots.

What kind of morons do you have coming up with new and fresh ideas of frustrating the heck out of the people that keep this game alive? What am I talking about:- Grophets!

I spent hours going round and round all three places only to have a champion taken from me by someone just swanning by! I got held up by a soddin load screen for 20 seconds longer than usual only to find the thing already spawned and being attacked.

Why do you devs insist on putting something that takes a lot of effort and time in the game that can so easily be taken from you? -------- This is NOT fun -----------!

Idiots.

Is Grophets on yaven-4? Doesn't he spawn back pretty fast? I vaguely remember killing him once.. Or at least seeing him up a lot?

Is Grophets on yaven-4? Doesn't he spawn back pretty fast? I vaguely remember killing him once.. Or at least seeing him up a lot?

No, he's talking about ones on Rishi, the ones you need to complete datacron hunt and get Wolf of Rishi achievement. Normal grophets spawn once in 5 minutes or so, but the champion's spawn chance is quite low. So it takes forever and can be quite frustrating if someone steals your champion.

Idiots.

Ah yes.. expressing one's frustrations by spraying the forum with a machine gun loaded with insults certainly will get your frustrations addressed. :rolleyes:

You want/need a mob... get more creative about it... like switch instances, or park and log until a low activity time on the server. It has worked wonders for me these last three years. ;)

Frustration is a self-inflicted challenge.

Edited by Andryah

I trust many Bothan's died to bring us this valuable information? :rak_04:

Hopefully, I hate Bothans! Grophets on the other hand are the best. They're like the most adorable thing in the game and we should all protect them and their natural habitat.

Hopefully, I hate Bothans! Grophets on the other hand are the best. They're like the most adorable thing in the game and we should all protect them and their natural habitat.

What are ya, some kinda peace lovin jedi? Grophets are tasty and should be made into pulled grophet sammiches! Smothered with DK MasterSith BBQ sauce, yum yum.

What are ya, some kinda peace lovin jedi? Grophets are tasty and should be made into pulled grophet sammiches! Smothered with DK MasterSith BBQ sauce, yum yum.

THIS...Is a women who knows how to make a sammich. sorry couldn't resist.

Ah yes.. expressing one's frustrations by spraying the forum with a machine gun loaded with insults certainly will get your frustrations addressed. :rolleyes:

You want/need a mob... get more creative about it... like switch instances, or park and log until a low activity time on the server. It has worked wonders for me these last three years. ;)

Or... dare I say it... you do it in a group with different peeps in different instances checking.

Hardly frustrating really. We run the Rishi datacron in our guild weekly. Easy peasy.

(Emphasis mine)

Actually I think that's what he was doing, swapping instances to farm more in the same amount of respawn time... which ironically is what cost him the spawn.

I bet he was irate at the people who took it too even though he wasn't even there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.