when do we get our gamescom cantina rewards?

amona

When do we get the rewards fo atending the Gamescom Cantina?

should have a code that you enter into the website, rewards are sent via ingame male. If actually attended and registered/logged in I believe those are granted when you log in. Worst case it was a a code that need to enter as well.

but in either case there should be a link or a code you can enter.

The reward for just attending was the code you got at the entrance and the chance to win one of the prizes. The pre-registering & attending bonus for Anaheim cantina event was 450 cartel coins sent out via mail as redeemable code 2 weeks after the tour. (Source: Dulfy.net) Not sure if it's going to be the same for Gamescom, though, since we didn't get a flashdrive, either. :(

The reward for just attending was the code you got at the entrance and the chance to win one of the prizes. The pre-registering & attending bonus for Anaheim cantina event was 450 cartel coins sent out via mail as redeemable code 2 weeks after the tour. (Source: Dulfy.net) Not sure if it's going to be the same for Gamescom, though, since we didn't get a flashdrive, either. :(

ah the raffle that was rigged so the birthday girl could win. ok i shall look in in my mail then

Edited by amona

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!

I was also at the GamesCom Cantina Event (preregistered) and didn't get the "special" reward (except the Speeder Code).

I already wrote Eric a PM about 2 weeks ago but didn't get any answer yet :mad:

Hope we get some info if we get any reward or not?!?

Besides, at the GamesCom one of the Dev's said, that they have to check if you are registered and if you are at the cantina event. This can take a few days and then we get our rewards... well it has been a few days now :cool:

regards P.

Hey!

I was also at the GamesCom Cantina Event (preregistered) and didn't get the "special" reward (except the Speeder Code).

I already wrote Eric a PM about 2 weeks ago but didn't get any answer yet :mad:

Hope we get some info if we get any reward or not?!?

Besides, at the GamesCom one of the Dev's said, that they have to check if you are registered and if you are at the cantina event. This can take a few days and then we get our rewards... well it has been a few days now :cool:

regards P.

They checked people at the entrance against a list, but then decided to forget about it and just let everybody in.

I also never got any Cartel Coins for preregistering (which is what I think previous preregistrations gave out) :confused:

• 2 weeks later...