Sync queue problem at solo ranked of TOFN

Azheon

I don't want to say a guild name, no need to disclosure it, I want to ask.

If a guild sync queues to solo ranked together by even using Team Speak support, is it fair to play against them with random players? Low population of republic side gives them that opportunity. They rarely have someone is not from their guild because republic players of TOFN don't play solo ranked much as Imperials do, so they earn perfect chance to play premade against random people.

Their advantages :

1- They play with the players from their guild, they generally don't get noobs to their team because of they rised their rating by syncing. When a noob player is online, they can add him to their friendlists and check, leave the pop when he goes inside to arena by logging out. They don't loose any rating with that way.

2- They use TS and it helps them to coordinate.

3- Their some bad dps players play as skank and it makes harder to beat them.

4- Their stealthers wait for acid, even they are 1 vs 3 and sometimes they win the round they don't deserve by using that way.

5- I have some proofs that they wintrade, too.

Is it fair? We play fairly, try to do our bests, winning, winning, winning, but then... They come with a team that have full coordination against us and start loosing, loosing, loosing and wasting time. In TOFN many imperial players complain about that, there is a guild at rep side, most of their imperial chars have bad ratings, but they farm rating at rep side by that way and can become top 3 players by not deserving.

Lastly, we need solutions to fix that problem. You can say your ideas to solve that injustice system and BW may apply it. How can it become fair?

Edited by Azheon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never played there in my life and I know all about it at this point. so does BW. If they haven't done anything about it by now, I doubt they ever will. no point starting a new thread every 4 weeks over it. swap factions when you see it. or stop q'ing. that's the best you can do.

If a guild sync queues to solo ranked together by even using Team Speak support, is it fair to play against them with random players? Low population of republic side gives them that opportunity. They rarely have someone is not from their guild because republic players of TOFN don't play solo ranked much as Imperials do, so they earn perfect chance to play premade against random people.

Their advantages :

1- They play with the players from their guild, they generally don't get noobs to their team because of they rised their rating by syncing. When a noob player is online, they can add him to their friendlists and check, leave the pop when he goes inside to arena by logging out. They don't loose any rating with that way.

4- Their stealthers wait for acid, even they are 1 vs 3 and sometimes they win the round they don't deserve by using that way.

Is it fair? We play fairly, try to do our bests, winning, winning, winning, but then... They come with a team that have full coordination against us and start loosing, loosing, loosing and wasting time. In TOFN many imperial players complain about that, there is a guild at rep side, most of their imperial chars have bad ratings, but they farm rating at rep side by that way and can become top 3 players by not deserving.

Lastly, we need solutions to fix that problem. You can say your ideas to solve that injustice system and BW may apply it. How can it become fair?

You just had to list every trick in the book, huh? Besides, if your evidence of wintrading is that video with the imposter operative, or your accusations of wintrading each time we beat you, you might want to reevaluate said evidence.

Kneel before The Dread Sage Dacri, Champion of the Sages you filthy superqer

Its gonna be fun when im done leveling my sage on tofn, things are gonna get super fun

Trashtalking and trolling aside, you're gonna be in for a ride. You might want to learn who to q-dodge first though (no kidding).

Trashtalking and trolling aside, you're gonna be in for a ride. You might want to learn who to q-dodge first though (no kidding).

yea I know rofl, there are plenty of *******s on pubside.. I´d say usually 1 out of 3 matches is agaisnt pubs and not precisely superqs, lot of bads qing

"l2p" ? I know to play, that's why I have top 3 tittle and tier 1 at all seasons I played. I hope you have, too. Knowing to play is not enough against syncs, we must play at the time when there are no premades in solo ranked because of the system that gives them opportunity to get advantages in Solo Ranked.

mate, i was joking, read better

Their advantages :

They can't fix it coz there is no information about "better than cross-server". huehuehue.

1.Play rep side - u can just troll them - cr8 smthing like stardamon project. hehe

2.Play rep side and grow up ur rating.

3.Play regs - they are pretty fun btw.

When i sync que in 2-nd season - was me and 2 another guys - coz everybody leave rep-side - stardamon and racooner 24/7 was in q. But all the guild this is funny. Anyway this is not their fault, coz popultaion, they just exploiting the sistem.

Anyway yolo is a joke - sync que/trolls/harassment/insulting/matchmaking/the same FOTM around 3 seasons in a row/win-traders.

My 5 cent.

You just had to list every trick in the book, huh? Besides, if your evidence of wintrading is that video with the imposter operative, or your accusations of wintrading each time we beat you, you might want to reevaluate said evidence.

Confirmed, some angry people even went as far as to impersonate some of the top-rated player on TOFN and appear to be win trading when fighting against his guild.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

lol

"There is no skill, there is sync queue"

"There is no skill, there is only sync queue.

There is no fair play, there is only unfair advantage.

There no playing for fun, there is queue dodging.

There is no text chat, there is team speak.

There is no losing, there is only victory."

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Why not roll a pub mirror?

Visuals? Political preferences? Friends?

Seriously though, not you but someone else here already suggested an actual trolling and harassment (which is happening on the Repside A LOT). People who actually come to play with 'Pubs suffer because they get put together with trolls who wanted to troll the "sync queuers" who are just the only pvpers online atm....

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

they can't win against 3-4 good players anyway. this season i enjoyed moments like sent and slinger with top 3 class titles in premade being easily beaten by pug, or tanvir crying that deception is op after his premade gets pooped on. but, solo q on tofn is a joke the past couple weeks. most of the good players stopped queuing, probably because of these idiots. takes me 20 mins to get a pop most of the time and when i do it's just rng how many on my team are totally useless. i wish tofn was organised enough to just merge with tre like the yanks did tbh, ELO might actually work properly and these guys would be on 1200 rating like the average players they are. Edited by Ramhez

they can't win against 3-4 good players anyway. this season i enjoyed moments like sent and slinger with top 3 class titles in premade being easily beaten by pug, or tanvir crying that deception is op after his premade gets pooped on. but, solo q on tofn is a joke the past couple weeks. most of the good players stopped queuing, probably because of these idiots. takes me 20 mins to get a pop most of the time and when i do it's just rng how many on my team are totally useless. i wish tofn was organised enough to just merge with tre like the yanks did tbh, ELO might actually work properly and these guys would be on 1200 rating like the average players they are.

"im in premade like my father before me" :rak_01:

they can't win against 3-4 good players anyway. this season i enjoyed moments like sent and slinger with top 3 class titles in premade being easily beaten by pug, or tanvir crying that deception is op after his premade gets pooped on. but, solo q on tofn is a joke the past couple weeks. most of the good players stopped queuing, probably because of these idiots. takes me 20 mins to get a pop most of the time and when i do it's just rng how many on my team are totally useless. i wish tofn was organised enough to just merge with tre like the yanks did tbh, ELO might actually work properly and these guys would be on 1200 rating like the average players they are.

Oh, in comes Mr. FOTM. You're proud you beat a band of commandos, gunslingers and sentinels as sin/sorc? I tip my hat at you, fair sir :rolleyes:

Edited by ToMyMa

Population is the problem. Like many Ranked related problems. Still waiting for the "better than x-server". I don't blame for people trying to sync que. I get grouped with ~600-1200 rating while 1600+ and suffer -14, even for 3v4 games. Yet, if I carry scrublords and win I'll gain +6. This is also due to the small population. I'd love me some sync que to avoid this.

Population is the problem. Like many Ranked related problems. Still waiting for the "better than x-server". I don't blame for people trying to sync que. I get grouped with ~600-1200 rating while 1600+ and suffer -14, even for 3v4 games. Yet, if I carry scrublords and win I'll gain +6. This is also due to the small population. I'd love me some sync que to avoid this.
Sorry to ask, but how exactly is that ELO calculated? In a 1on1 it is easy, but in 4on4 you need to factor in the individual ratings, else the calculation gets void. So if you lose a 3on4 with lower rated people you shouldn't actually suffer from it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.