Fury/Concentration CC Immunity

MiaowZedong

I actually think they should go to universal indicators for the same type of immunity across classes. Like if they are cc immune by ability or resolve, the wings that show up for entrench should show up. Now that other classes will get leap immunity; a cover screen should be drawn around them.

Basically animate based on effect in stead of class.

I actually think they should go to universal indicators for the same type of immunity across classes. Like if they are cc immune by ability or resolve, the wings that show up for entrench should show up. Now that other classes will get leap immunity; a cover screen should be drawn around them.

Basically animate based on effect in stead of class.

Would be nice.

I mentally track it off debuff. Every other force crush or whatever, but I play a healer so I have an easier time seeing the debuffs. What I sometimes do is in between globals switch my focus target to a marauder that's near me and track if off that. I rarely cc into it if I can see the buff, but that requires you targeting or having him on focus. Things like knockbacks or grenades are a lot harder. Though i'm pretty poor with looking for the bastion buffs on grenades anyways. Something I'm really trying to improve on. Hate that stupid 2 second dps/stun grenade people use. The knockdown one is a lot more noticeable when your teammates use it.

I believe it has the same visual as Enraged/Focused Defense (though of course if you happen not to know what that one looks like then I guess that means nothing :p). To see it for yourself you should probably just ask a mara/sent to show it in a duel so that you get to see this particular red/blue bubble in the absence of all the other red/blue bubbles the class has.

It's pretty subtle. There will be a mostly transparent red sphere around the mara during the immunity period.

Thank you! Now that I actually look out for it I'm clearly noticing a glowy aura that definitely is not Sabre Ward.

The other thing to remember is that force crush grants the immunity, and that has an obvious animation, not to mention if they're using it on you its obvious.

Force Crush animation is distinctive enough but it's not super flashy, so if it's not on me I tend to miss it more often than, say, Ravage (that windup mid-Ravage is just so eye-catching).

Edited by MiaowZedong

Maybe have an outline around their white bar flash red/blue/etc while its up?

That would be nice, and honestly, a welcome feature for all immunity-type skills. Sometimes, my computer doesn't quite load the effects of some abilities right away, or it's hard to see them in the chaos of a 6v6 mid fight. For instance, sometimes, an assassin will use shroud or deflection, and I won't even realize they have it up, I usually have to look at their buff bar to see if they have immunity up or something. Same with juggs and ED.