What % of all preorders get in each day?

JhingXX

I wonder what the % of all Preorders get in each day? Also of all the emails that got sent out, I wonder how many people logged in? just curious. (I wasnt one of them.)

should be easy to work out but i cant get stats from anywhere, if you can find sales for july. most people from july got on today, so use that to work out how many from the total presales to date. that should give you a % which you could be safe enough to double to see how many get on tomorrow, and maybe triple but probably double to see how many get on the day after.

btw i think i just sent this post to the trash can, not sure they want us working this stuff out. ; )

Edited by Doddsie

The only reason for barely getting through many dates of pre-orders is that most of the pre order were done at the start. Speed of let-ins date wise should exponentially increase as time goes on.

when i preordered in november there were 840k people that had already preordered, i think that might be a myth that there was more at the start than other months, they could have tailed off, but there is still a lot of them to get through.

Only estimate I've seen so far was ~15% but didn't have a lot backing it up.

And I believe they got up to July 27th-ish.

Edit: keep in mind the numbers they are letting in aren't fixed, today might have been 15% but tomorrow might only be 10%, or it could be 30%. I just depends on what Bioware thinks their servers can handle smoothly.

Edited by Seerees

The only reason for barely getting through many dates of pre-orders is that most of the pre order were done at the start. Speed of let-ins date wise should exponentially increase as time goes on.

Despite what the told you, alot of it has been randomized rather than by date. I have had a fue friends who pre-ordered at the last second and got in day one.

Despite what the told you, alot of it has been randomized rather than by date. I have had a fue friends who pre-ordered at the last second and got in day one.

yet nobody who claims this has any evidence to back it up, and almost all are accounts of "friends getting in," not even personal testimonials.

Did you have anything backing it up you can share with us?

I'm not sure what thread it was in but the 15% was based on July pre-order estimates vs. total pre-order estimates.

July 27th seems to be the concensus from the EA date thread.

As stated by Stephen Reid

we're not interested in broadcasting those figures to the world. That kind of information is usually kept internal, and there are good reasons for that.

Here's another reason: even if I gave you exact numbers, it actually wouldn't help you understand when you'll get in. (Which is why the charts circulating showing 'pre-order numbers' aren't actually helpful. Those numbers are based in the most part on guesswork.)

Here's a third reason: it'll cause more problems than it solves, right now.

I'll have an update later on today's invites.

/thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.