The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So August 10 we are getting Nico?

Kantaso

Seriously?

Is reading that hard?

Nope I was more asking about what would be the process, not eht ime of release but someone already answered that you will get him via Xpac. I was thinking that some kind of quest would start on August 10 until the release.

Edited by Kantaso

Nope I was more asking about what would be the process, not eht ime of release but someone already answered that you will get him via Xpac. I was thinking that some kind of quest would start on August 10 until the release.

you may want to edit your op. i'm guessing many of these answers were from people who did not read this reply

you may want to edit your op. i'm guessing many of these answers were from people who did not read this reply

they said that too if anyone even bothered to search or read the postings..all rewards will be delievered via in game mail. as pretty much everything is.

on a side note my new chars as of the expansion will probably get another 5 or 6 mail (new cantina code + the 3 or 4 in game rewards via the expansion).

I just give up.

After how many threads along the lines of "31st July - where do I get my new companion" and the number of people pointing out they will get it once the expansion is released, now we're gonna get a whole load of posts assuming we'll get it on 10th August.

I expect on the 10th there will be a load more "Where is my companion?" posts.

These people are the kind of people salesmen love. Tell them the headline and then get them to sign the agreement.