Sith assassin PVE

Ravadaxxx

It is viable, but very, very difficult to do well with. Deception is referred over Hatred due to DR, but even then it won't save you if derp happens. Your raid awareness must be top notch e.g avoiding Exo Chart and Load Lifters at Bulo, Floor Vents at Torque, the entirety of Underlurker fight to name a few. There is an issue with enrage timers as well; being mDPS means you'll have less DOS uptime on bosses than your rDPS counterpart. Edited by iusCogens

I would say if you want to do dps in hm ops as an assassin, your best bet right now for pretty much every fight except Torque and Revanite Commanders would be deception. Hatred despite it's many nerfs is prefered for those two fights because of dot spread, and there will be times during torque that you will not be able to hit him in deception but you can at least dot him up.

I would say if you want to do dps in hm ops as an assassin, your best bet right now for pretty much every fight except Torque and Revanite Commanders would be deception. Hatred despite it's many nerfs is prefered for those two fights because of dot spread, and there will be times during torque that you will not be able to hit him in deception but you can at least dot him up.

Master/Blaster because you can eliminate an entire mechanic as a Hatred Assassin. Deception also does very well on Torque, as they burst down Shoots Lasers quite well as well as bursting down tamper deterrent devices, since Hatred now has to spread dots via Lacerate, and Deception's Lacerate does a ton more damage.

I'm trying to think what this might be :confused:

Taunt pre-cutter and vanish the cast. Alternately, shroud/vanish shroud a single cast, but you'd only do that if you were worried about the extra attacks going out when ion cutter would normally be casting, and by taunting/vanishing you still have shroud up for the next cutter.

Edited by trendiee