Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Do the right thing Bioware: Go free to play with periodic DLC.

AnarchoSaint

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing was said bout rift/aion/warhammer etc etc. :rolleyes:

rift ate a good part of wow subs, it's still going great, I know it hurts the pride of the trolls who foresaw it's 'death' but hey it's not like trolls ever get anything right

honestly I never heard anything positive bout aion or war or aoc after release. never

so... making up things again?

You should end your subscription just so we dont have to listen to your hyperbole on these boards. Also please provide your game critic cridentials that makes you more of and expert then evey one else. I have this vision in my head of the Drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket when he tells PVT Pyle to quit when they are on the obstical.

Already did, waiting for patch. And if it does not happen before 20'th then you get "rid" of me because my gaming time runs out. Meanwhile I'm getting entertained on forums.

Because I'm still hoping that current bug mayhem gets reduced in first upcoming patch.

And what you know about obstical, nearly 30 years ago I mustered out of army service as sergant.

Hi all,

There is nothing massive about it. The worlds are barren waste lands devoid of other players... Yet we still have to sit in a Queue to explore those barren wastelands.

Waaahhhhh, I am 50 and have nobody else to play with!!!!!

Uhhhh, because not everybody has rushed through the content like you did?

Sheesh.

KThxBye.

Edited by Thoffs

F2P is where MMOs go to die. Suggesting that a game goes F2P straight after launch (while it still has a hefty playerbase) is just silly.

And greed? Please. Did you think this was a charity?

OP yesterday started a thread saying people shouldn't buy this game

the day before other 2 saying wow is a superior game, this is crap and he will spend his free month flame baiting people

see?