So who else is looking forward to dumping off their companions?

KorbanShepard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladly dump Broonmark, Pierce and Quinn on my main character.

*Broonmark is totally forgettable. We didn't have much conversation with him. He is a filler character with no purpose.

*Pierce would fit full DS Warrior but mine is more affiliated with LS, so Pierce doesn't fit in my crew. Finally I wouldn't have to whisper to Jaesa and talk about how we want to reform the Empire, lol.

*Quinn, everyone knows why.

Companions to be dumped from other classes:

*Zenith

*Xalek

*Skadge

*Rusk

The rest is okay.

Edited by PavSalco

I'd like to dump them all out the airlock. All I need is Treek and HK-51.

However, first out of the airlock would be the furball Jorgan. After having to cross endless tracts of wasteland on Hoth and Tatooine for his companion quest, he didn't even award any affection points on his last conversation (female trooper, but didn't romance). Hope you have all 9 lives left, kitty.

As a sith inquisitor the only companion that felt like you know a companion was Khem Val. Oh and no khem val does not want to eat you unless you are light side of course. Can't wait to get rid a confused jedi that refuses to admit that she is fallen and the fact that I can't complete that process. (Bioware please give me the option to convert the girl already) Or the pirate to even this date I wonder why he is with me and he is quite boring I mean they could think of anything and they came up with a pirate as a SI companion?

Talos is boring and Xalek? The cardboard? I won't miss him.

Edited by lokdron

As a sith inquisitor the only companion that felt like you know a companion was Khem Val. Oh and no khem val does not want to eat you unless you are light side of course. Can't wait to get rid a confused jedi that refuses to admit that she is fallen and the fact that I can't complete that process. (Bioware please give me the option to convert the girl already) Or the pirate to even this date I wonder why he is with me and he is quite boring I mean they could think of anything and they came up with a pirate as a SI companion?

Talos is boring and Xalek? The cardboard? I won't miss him.

What gets me, is why do people think she should be convertable. Maybe Ashara can't be fully converted like Jaesa.

What gets me, is why do people think she should be convertable. Maybe Ashara can't be fully converted like Jaesa.

Problem is that we devote a planet story arc trying to convert her and the game essentially went LOL NOPE on you. Don't introduce such a plot thread and then just drop it I personally find it annoying I was excited about getting my sith apprentice all I have left from that experience is disappointment.

After burning so much money to raise her approval since my SI is female(for voice acting reasons) and even if I was male I have a rule where I don't romance my apprentices and padawans for force using characters.

All I got from her conversations is that she is pretty delusional and she is either naive or crazy for thinking her plan will pan out. The only points I give her as her master is manipulating jedi and finally admitting "peace is a lie". I was hoping she would be our "Anakin" companion so to speak. Still it seems that the sith warrior is more awesome at manipulating people and making them fall to the dark side.

I just hope in the new expansion I can finally get some yellow eyes on her. >_>

Then I got Xalek the cardboard as my sith apprentice *sigh* I just stuck with Khem from 1-60 he is loyal, interesting and devours my enemies and he likes historical artifacts. For the SI he is like your best bud and bodyguard in one. Shockingly he is the only person my SI can consider as a "friend" or someone he can truly trust.

Edited by lokdron

Sigh, there are a select few I'm pretty sure are going to be fighting to live. Three of them, at least. I'm eye-ing you, Kaliyo! Here's hoping you manage something stunningly amazing that changes my mind!

But aside from those few, I'd really rather just keep my companions. I want my entire bounty hunter's crew back, for one. There's not a single companion there that I haven't managed to "make sense" so they all somehow get along with each other pretty well (yea, even Skadge .. no joke).

Mind you, there are some companions that I just ... forget about. I have no real emotional attachment to them and I'm honestly not concerned if they stay or go. But some of my companions are MINE and I don't want them going anywhere! I want them all tucked up neatly in their quarters on my ship(s) where they belong, dangit! I'm just scared as all heck I'll lose the buggers, argh!

Can you kill them or just dismiss them?

Supposedly, before Lucasarts said no. Companions like Risha and seen it in couple others were to be bi, also noted where a couple could of been killable. But it was said the dismissing or them walking away is possible from what I understand.

****Possible SPOILERS*****

Trooper will loose the two that were to be picked up to fill out the team in the first place. Didnt need them two, one was discharged and the other, forget what it was.

Knight would loose Doc most likely, he doesnt fit my knight at all, he hated that I declined him in the first place. Scourge and my knight would had to fought at some point, he really was just there to be sure the emporer died, and a fight should of happened between them two.

Consular from what I seen, keep Nadia. The others unsure about really. Watched someone else play with them.

Smuggler would keep Risha, possibly Corso (as a republic loyalist like minded), Bowdaar unsure as to why need wookiee stereotypes. Akaavi and Guss going away for sure.

Inquisitor not met everyone yet, Khem may not want to keep but is interesting regardless. Ashara fits my inquisitor that is neutral and would keep her. The whatshisface scientist would go away, not interested in keeping achaic things in tact.. ooo how much is that worth selling to some black marketeer. :p hmmm, the only 3 I know of, I think I have a fourth, no idea. If I do, forgot who it was. :p May as well count that one going out then, or I didnt get the fourth yet.

EDIT: Had to look it up, Drellick and Revel are the two I have I couldnt even remember their names of. So yes, they go bye bye. And just found out my assassin is a tank class that may need that uh... whomever that was the healer of those two, Drellick? Xaleks imperial loyalist will cause him to be sent away too then, if thats right.

BH not met anyone yet as still level 1, but from sounds of it, there is at least one not sticking around. Agent is the same way there, dont know them yet.

Warrior, may not play.

Edited by rocsharr

Ones I want to get rid of.

Xlax If he tells me Lets Go one more time he will get a lighting enema.

Skadge= Marge Simpson wantabe.. Too much whining.

Rusk

Quinn

Mako

Broonmark

Kaliyo

Risha

Scourge

Jaesa

Vik

All the Band Aids

All the ones I want to keep

Vette

Blizz

Akaavi

Raina

T-7

Kira

Nadea

Scorpio

Corso

Khem I love ticking him off.

Bowdarr but I think him and Treek are eloping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.