The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Everyone got Nexu mounts...

Jinre_the_Jedi

There are people on the fleet riding on Nexu mounts who either didn't get tier 1 last season, or didn't play ranked at all. Meanwhile, I got t1 on both my Shadow and Sin, (1953 and 1840 elo respectively) and got no Nexu on either character.

Bioware pls :(

YOU get a Nexu mount and YOU get a Nexu mount! Everyone gets a Nexu mount!

Probably a good thing that rewards will be purchasable from a vendor next season rather than relying on these mail scripts...

Guys, I think I found the problem.

if (1600 >= S5_PLAYER_RATING)

send_nexu (&player);

They got their ">=" and "<=" swapped. :p

Edited by teclado

I only received the Nexu on 3 toons that got 1400-1500 in team ranked. I did not get a nexu on my 4 toons that got 1600 in solos. I'm trying to figure out what is determining who gets a nexu. Edited by Clogski

They need to revamp pvp anyway, playing arena maps that suck until you're blue in the face for an appearance item? That's pretty lame.

Its better then playing objective maps in which one teams cheeses the huttball over the goal line for nothing but LOL.....

So we pvprs tried our hardest to gey T1 for a nexu mount and bioware make the mistake of giving all people the honours of having the nexu mountfrom there stupit mistake and telling us all they wont fix it till next week? This company bioware cares about nothing but there money not to mention bunch of brainless idiots

i bet every person will also receive a top96 title. This game is just run by trashy people. Allways making more mistaks and taking to long to fix. Nice job i unsubscribed finally and beleive me bioware with this pathetic menyality u guys have making ranked coms 81% cheaper and having PVE gear not reduced which takes a LONGER GRIND makes you bioware idiots RUIN THE SPIRiT Of PVP FOR ALL THE HARD GRINDING THE TRUE PVPRS HAD TO do. Anyway im done **** this **** game. GUILDEARS 2 HERE I COME!

There are people on the fleet riding on Nexu mounts who either didn't get tier 1 last season, or didn't play ranked at all. Meanwhile, I got t1 on both my Shadow and Sin, (1953 and 1840 elo respectively) and got no Nexu on either character.

Bioware pls :(

i know how you feel krea i havent gotten a nexu on any of my toons either yet that actually got tier 1 last season lmao

So we pvprs tried our hardest to gey T1 for a nexu mount and bioware make the mistake of giving all people the honours of having the nexu mountfrom there stupit mistake and telling us all they wont fix it till next week? This company bioware cares about nothing but there money not to mention bunch of brainless idiots

they don't work on the weekends, fool. their mistake was idiotic, but you look just as ridiculous demanding they fix a problem that became known on friday afternoon.

I got it on toons that literally only did a games in s2 and havent played last season at all..

I don't think i even played in s5 at all.

tldr all my toons that played in s2 got it

Edited by AngusFTW

I got it on toons that literally only did a games in s2 and havent played last season at all..

I don't think i even played in s5 at all.

tldr all my toons that played in s2 got it

That's interesting. I didn't get it on any of my 16 toons, but I don't think I played a single game in S2. I played in S1, a little in S3-S5, but not at all in S2. Hmmmm.

Edited by teclado

they don't work on the weekends, fool. their mistake was idiotic, but you look just as ridiculous demanding they fix a problem that became known on friday afternoon.

MATE, when the 13 hour patch was a huge wait not only waisting peoples subscription money to make us wait 13 bloody hours but then forget to hand the REWARD all the quality players been waitimg.for with open eyes. Inatead the T1 players dont receive the mount and all pve players receive it and while our subscription time and all the effort put into the season has gone to know how it feela to earn such a nice mount. These idiots give the pvers the chance to experience riding such a.talented amaxig mount then say they cant do nothing till next week. **** this game it is pathetic no excuses they should have worked overtime to fix this. All they care aboyt is PVE not care about pvprs.