BioWare DO THE RIGHT THING

Yezzan

Where is the Ahsoka Tano inspired outfit?

I had to buy a character slot unlock, buy the Togruta specie unlock, make a female Jedi Sentinel, Named her something close to "Ahsoka". The only thing left is the outfit, so, where is it?

DO THE RIGHT THING :D

Where is the Ahsoka Tano inspired outfit?

I had to buy a character slot unlock, buy the Togruta specie unlock, make a female Jedi Sentinel, Named her something close to "Ahsoka". The only thing left is the outfit, so, where is it?

DO THE RIGHT THING :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bioware has never made an outfit for a character in the future or another sw universe

As far as I am understanding Yezzan he is trolling us with a bit of hope it might actually work :p

Lord_Trenzalore you are correct in the fact that they haven't made exact copy. They did however made outfits inspired by those worn in the movies and in the clone wars series.

Have fun in game!

Yup. I'm gonna do it. Male human named skyguy, and I'm gonna hang around Tython taking all the Ahsoka clones as my padawan.

OR better yet - I could make a Barriss Offee clone, have them all framed and kicked out of the Jedi Order!

Edited by TheSeventhJedi

I remember when everyone was skeptical of the character and hated on her, now she's right up there with Mara Jade on the "well liked character who appered outside the movies" scale

I think it's great, that there is a character so well liked by the younger generation, they want to emulate her in a game. Would I do it? Probably not, but I'm not against someone else doing it. I mean, I have all the replicants from Blade Runner on one server, so who am I to talk about emulating something.

I think it's great, that there is a character so well liked by the younger generation, they want to emulate her in a game. Would I do it? Probably not, but I'm not against someone else doing it. I mean, I have all the replicants from Blade Runner on one server, so who am I to talk about emulating something.

Like Tears in the Rain

Just a quick list of what will work.

Ahsoka outfit 1

Jarael's Tunic

Revealing Bodysuit Pants

An alternat option for the top may be Satele Shan's Tunic

Ahsoka outfit 2

Relaxed Uniform Shirt

(leg options all looked close enough)

The Last Handmaiden's Leggings

Regal Apparel Miniskirt

Lana Beniko's Pants

Noble Attendant Leggings

I didn't bother trying to put together a Rebels look. You will need to find dyes and match boots and belts but there is enough in the game already to get really close.

I remember when everyone was skeptical of the character and hated on her, now she's right up there with Mara Jade on the "well liked character who appered outside the movies" scale

Yeah I remember the time when everyone hated her. I didn't hate her, though she did seem a bit out of place at first. They really matured her though.

Oddly enough, Anakin seemed to be better depicted and more likeable in the cartoon than in the movies as well.

Originality? lol good one.

I already have 12 level 60 toons. i made this one because I wanted to role-play Ahsoka.

http://s3.postimg.org/l3je37bhf/AHsoka.jpg

I believe we should all play how we like to play, but don't mistake having umpteen level 60 characters as evidence of any semblance of originality. Role-playing an established character from another medium is the antithesis of originality. I hope you can cobble together the necessary cosmetic components for your Clone Wars clone. The other posters have provided some good advice on that point.

I don't remember her outfit too well, but going through my patterns on my Synthweaver I noticed you can make Savant Vestments (L15) which made me think of Ahsoka's outfit a bit...but maybe not either.

Just remember since you now have the outfit designer greens & blues can be your toon's friend now. :D So go look through all your patterns you can craft. You might find something there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.