Most credits you've ever had

MasterAtin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 mill before Strongholds launched. 15m was reserved for Tatooine house + Legacy cargo from start, rest for some decorations. Went above 10 million once or twice after that, but I keep buying vanity stuff on GTN so most of the time I'm broke.

The people who say they have 180 mill are the ones buying cartel packs and selling stuff on the GTN. They use REAL money to get the fake money.

Many yes. But there are also crafters and people who play the GTN like it's stock exchange and they get fortunes with pure in-game credits. Both simply require more dedication/effort/patience and initial investement compared to CM->credits "transfer". Edited by Pietrastor

The people who say they have 180 mill are the ones buying cartel packs and selling stuff on the GTN. They use REAL money to get the fake money.

Not true. I buy crates off the gtn and open them for decos, then sell what i dont use on the gtn.

The biggest source of money made for me?

Selling all the trampy gear from packs for high prices.

Lonely guys who are aroused by scantily clad pixels will pay stupid prices to dress their G.I.R.L. toons and their female companions like prostitutes.

Ive made -millions- selling underwear and thigh high boots for 500k each....

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I had 5m in my wallet on one toon the other day after completely bankrupting all 15 of my other toons (left about 30k or so in the wallets of those 15). Yes, all 5m of that went towards a Yavin SH. :D

I've never had that many credits at any given time because I hate grinding credits, so I do it only when I want something. I don't normally run dailies (ugh, so boring), but I have been running them pretty hard lately because I want to unlock more of that Yavin SH. I'm broke most of the time because all I do at endgame is pvp, so I make about 30k an hour or so, which pays for stims and not much else. Augments are a pain to get. I'm broke, yo. :(

20 millions seem to be a threshold for me. Everything more is too much work (I prefer to play the game, not work it) and annoys me in such a way that I completely stop spending time on making credits and instead spend all moolah on useless fluff stuff and then I slowly start building up credits again. Rinse and repeat.

25mil.

When I started my second account I went to the gnt to buy the revan holostatue at the time its was approx. 6.5mil though it's far more now. I looked at it and then said no way. sure had the credits but decided that it just was not worth it. after that I really stopped saving credits. now I have toons with as little a 10k to max about 1.7mil. (not counting toons still on starter worlds)

BTW still don't have that holostatue for my second account.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Not true at all. I have half a billion credits (also my current top number, per the actual thread topic) and I've not used my cartel coins for any of that. 99% of it was from crafting. I spent $25 one time when coins were half off, and I've barely even used any of it.

Hard to account exactly, what with stuff spread across alts. Max at one time on one char was around 11 million going for the achievement. In general I try to keep alts at around 300 k and mains at 1-2 million.

My biggest money sink is leveling alt crafting skills.

For CCs I go for items, but often get to enough credits to buy what I'm after before it actually drops from a pack for me. My forays into the roughly 10 million range tend to happen when I'm after an uncooperative drop that's not available on the GTN at the moment.

I can get enough credits to get what I want if I really want something, but in general low fund levels are because I got my fill of both mind numbingly boring grinds and marketplace manipulation with WoW. I've retired from MMO misery, and play purely for fun these days.

A little over 4 million, just before my sub expired last time. I've never had much, as I've not had the patience to spend time farming anything for more than say 20 minutes or half hour, and most my time has been spent on story and levelling, as opposed to dailies.

Currently I have about 60 mill on my main and another 6ish mill on my other toons. My highest was about 75 mill. I'm going to actually get back into crafting, so I can get to 100 mill.

And to any curious, I I made most of my credits crafting and selling lvl 50 color crystals. Even if you aren't a crafter the dailies if you do a lot of them can get you a mill easy. Just mix it up with some pvp and some flashpoints.

Edited by WayneJarvis

Prob about 250m on one toon at one point at the most, but I've kept spending on CM items / packs / Decor / and many other stuff too. I believe I poored nearly 1b or more into my stronghold decor Edited by Theeko

not true if you know whats selling good, and you can flip it easily

Edited by Theeko

My main is around 11, was up to 15ish, but got more deco lately. I just came back and that 11 will go to Y4SH but i wanted to save up some more, so she didn't lose all of it at once. Probably another 6-8 mill spread out over 16 other toons.