No Huttball matches or arenas in 8v8

Jerba

According to Reddit, it looks like the PvP queue is bugged, it follows the same behaviour as on PTS where Huttball and arenas were disabled to allow players to test the AoE cap changes.

Please return the match-making system to the old behaviour so it will also pop Huttball and arena matches.

From the PTS patch notes:

Alderaan Civil War' date=' Voidstar, Novare Coast and Ancient Hypergates will be the only Warzones active during PTS in the unranked queue in order to ensure testing of the Area of Effect changes.[/color']
Edited by Jerba

Confirmed to be a bug:

Hey everyone, as many of you have guessed the change to the PTS Warzone rotation made it to Live. This is not intended and will be fixed soon. I apologize to everyone who was inconvenienced by this bug and to those that will be inconvenienced by the fix. Thank you.

You are correct! The PvP rotation is still following the PTS settings, and this will be adjusted back to standard.

This would be a great time to implement the ability to select which WZs you'll queue for like you can FPs in group finder...the only feature I've seen requested as much as cross server.

No areas or Huttball in in the regular queue. That's the best news that I have heard about PvP in a long time. It is even better that the new lower gear prices.

Please feel free to take you time fixing it. In the mean time, I think I will queue up as much as I can while it is "broken" and take advantage of PvP the way that I wish it was all of the time.

Please feel free to take you time fixing it. In the mean time, I think I will queue up as much as I can while it is "broken" and take advantage of PvP the way that I wish it was all of the time.

Now now, you know how it works here, any time a bug happens people -like-, they will kill it with napalm as soon as they possibly can.

Im looking at you zoomed out character select screen bug i loved! :p

But if its something annoying, it will stay in for -years-

Yes, im looking at you bra wearing Vector Hylus/Lord Scourge bug!

Edited by XiamaraSimi