Ashe/Lady Insanity just posted a new video with new KotFE info.

Ziost was an expansion. It had a HUGE story component to it.

And the original stories weren't as great as you claim...some were, most weren't. I didn't go crazy over any of them. The best story of ANY MMO - is MINE!

Actually, Ziost should probably be considered part of the SoR expansion.

Any way, it was still a content patch, not an expansion.

Was Ziost marketed as an expansion?

not even a little IIRC

Edited by OddballEasyEight

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter if it was or not, it expanded the game.

So does every content patch.

Are you going to start counting Oricon, Czerka and the other dailies as expansions too?

Where do you draw the line?

Was patch 2.8 an expansion?

3.3 is adding Togruta and a stronghold.

Is that an expansion?

Doesn't matter if it was or not, it expanded the game.

GSF and GSH were marketed and treated as the small non paid, non level expansions instead of the level increasing paid expansions like Makeb and SOR. Oricon added a new daily area, and a new raid similar to what Ziost added but wasn't marketed or treated as an expansion.

So I ask again was Ziost marketed and treated as a expansion or was it treated as a game update similar to a patch?

So does every content patch.

Are you going to start counting Oricon, Czerka and the other dailies as expansions too?

Where do you draw the line?

Was patch 2.8 an expansion?

3.3 is adding Togruta and a stronghold.

Is that an expansion?

Well of course those were lol. If it expands gameplay, why wouldn't you consider that an expansion?

Well of course those were lol. If it expands gameplay, why wouldn't you consider that an expansion?

Are we really going from an argument about replay/repeat now into an argument about what is or isn't an expansion?

Ziost was an expansion. It had a HUGE story component to it.

And the original stories weren't as great as you claim...some were, most weren't. I didn't go crazy over any of them. The best story of ANY MMO - is MINE!

Ok then every update is an expansion and every ziost is a HUGE story addition. *shrug*

"At least 1-hour of story content per month"

Geezus lol. That's pathetic...

One hour of cinematic content per month. We're getting 9 hours of cinematic content (3 star wars movies) in addition to an extra 7 hours (2 more movies) over the course of the next 7 months. It's going to be fine.

All patches are expansions then.

Ok, just so we're clear on that.

So... KotFE is a super-mega-massive expansion compared to the normal expansions we get then... that's great!

Also, nobody can complain about the lack of expansions for SW:TOR. I'll just refer them to your posts and tell them that we get an expansion almost every week. :D

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.