Ashe/Lady Insanity just posted a new video with new KotFE info.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in it she talks about update 3.3, companions in KotFE, the length of chapters, When we'll see Togrutas, & more!

"Companions that you romanced on your character will KNOW that you cheated on them on either Theron or Lana if you romanced them in Shadow of Revan..." Well... my arse is screwed when Kira realizes I romanced Lana.... :w_embarrass:

"Now Kira, put down the lightsaber...."

*swish swish swzzzt*

"We're on a bloody starship, Kira! You'll cause a breach!"

*crackle whoosh whoosh bzzzt*

"KIRA! It was just ONE kiss! It didn't mean anything!" (T_T)

*Lana overhears him and ignites her lightsaber* (O_O)

"Oh, Come on...!" (-_-)'

Edited by Koichi

"Companions that you romanced on your character will KNOW that you cheated on them on either Theron or Lana if you romanced them in Shadow of Revan..." Well... my arse is screwed when Kira realizes I romanced Lana.... :w_embarrass:

*swish swish swzzzt*

"KIRA!" (T_T)

LOL....

Still, if I KNEW that those things would have affected my character in the game, I would have not done any romance options. Lucky for me, I only did it with one or two I think, ignoring those choices later on. My wife will not be happy when I tell her later... She is the master of flirting, and did it with all her toons. :eek:

LOL....

Still, if I KNEW that those things would have affected my character in the game, I would have not done any romance options. Lucky for me, I only did it with one or two I think, ignoring those choices later on. My wife will not be happy when I tell her later... She is the master of flirting, and did it with all her toons. :eek:

I updated my post. XD

In mmorpg terms its solid

TOS and RAV HM last me HOURS per week...how the hell is one hour worth of story telling content, per month, "solid"? How little do you actually play that 1-hour is "solid" content to you?

*swish swish swzzzt*

"Oh, Come on...!" (-_-)'

That's actually exciting. I cheat on everyone I can with my Jugg, just because he's at Dark V and that's not quite dark enough for my liking. I shocked Vette as much as I could, then dumped her for Jaesa - it's going to be fun telling Jaesa where to stick it.

Of course, my Guardian is exactly the opposite. Good thing I stuck with Kira!

TOS and RAV HM last me HOURS per week...how the hell is one hour worth of story telling content, per month, "solid"? How little do you actually play that 1-hour is "solid" content to you?

Those are Operations.

*swish swish swzzzt*

"Oh, Come on...!" (-_-)'

Lol! Well, I did the same thing. And also on Makeb if we are going to really get into it. And... yeah I felt slightly bad about it, but hey it is part of the expac's right? Now, that it actually may mean something I am having regrets.

And yet, that is the way it should be anyway. Decisions have consequences. lol. I'm looking forward to my groveling in front of Kira or... maybe deciding to run away with Lana.

How much story content are we getting per month now? We'll still have the HMs, now we'll also get story updates.

"At least 1-hour of story content per month"

Geezus lol. That's pathetic...

I am with you on this one Tux.... If that is true, I am disappointed. I guess the upside will be, I will have more opportunity for multiple toon play through.... Have to find that "silver lining" :)

It's more than we get in any other mmo. Think of it like a once-a-month tv show bearing in mind that many shows nowadays barely produce 13 eps a year. I'm sure that if the format gets them a lot of subs they'll do more/faster.

My trooper is screwed

Hmmm... I had been wondering about whether romancing Lana in SoR might come back to haunt my toons.

My Jedi and Sith toons wouldn't care, but my trooper...

I actually waited to do the Jorgan romance with my female trooper until after she completed SoR and completed her fling with Lana. Hopefully Bioware keeps track of the order of romances -- my fem-trooper didn't cheat on Jorgan. Lana was first, then came Jorgan.

How much story content are we getting per month now? We'll still have the HMs, now we'll also get story updates.

No no, didn't you know? When KotFE releases they're shutting down the servers and turning it all into a singleplayer game and getting rid of Ops and Flashpoints and PvP and whatever. :rolleyes:

Lol! Well, I did the same thing. And also on Makeb if we are going to really get into it. And... yeah I felt slightly bad about it, but hey it is part of the expac's right? Now, that it actually may mean something I am having regrets.

And yet, that is the way it should be anyway. Decisions have consequences. lol. I'm looking forward to my groveling in front of Kira or... maybe deciding to run away with Lana.

I've already decided that IF Vaylin is a recruitable companion, I'm going to drop both Kira and Lana for her. :D

But that's it new. So ~ an hour of new content then back to chewing on stale.

W000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.