Ethernal emperor is not ethernal

Arsini

Judging by the trailer, ethernal emperor's beard and hair turn gray as his sons grow older. So he is just a regulary man, not like immortal neveraging emporer we had before. When you get out of carbonite freeze few years after the time trailer takes place, you might as well find ethernal emporer as a feeble ol' man in a wheel chair unable to get his force lightning going)

Judging by the trailer, ethernal emperor's beard and hair turn gray as his sons grow older. So he is just a regulary man, not like immortal neveraging emporer we had before. When you get out of carbonite freeze few years after the time trailer takes place, you might as well find ethernal emporer as a feeble ol' man in a wheel chair unable to get his force lightning going)

I'm pretty sure most force wielders can remain effective fighters even as they get older. But also, I think the player is released from carbonite less then a year after the trailer takes place, not a few years like you think.

I'm just having trouble seeing past "ethernal" here.

Now, i don't consider myself a spelling nazi, but every modern browser I know of has built in spell check...

As for the content of the post, we'll just have to wait and see I suppose, maybe he just thinks he's eternal, but hasn't actually unlocked immortality yet.

Now, i don't consider myself a spelling nazi, but every modern browser I know of has built in spell check...

They sure do. Mine checks the russian text for mistakes just fine;)

Anyway, it would be kind of cool if you stormed inside the main antagonist lair with your lightsaber ignited and he just lays there dead of old age)