Compagnion gifts at Underworld Trading

fhwi

Hello;

would you please remove these useless companions gifts from the Underworld Trading ?

I do not know why you think it would be fun to be found only these gifts?

I suggest to take at least 2 of the 5 slots with underworld metals .

Sorry for my bad English.

Greetings;

fhwi

Hello;

would you please remove these useless companions gifts from the Underworld Trading ?

Greetings;

fhwi

agreed, outdated crafting is rampant in swtor

I disagree, underworld trading, treasure hunting, diplomacy and the like are support skills. They are the only ways to get companion gifts without having to get them from cartel packs.

Sorry but if your going to ask that it being removed then it should be all of them don't isolate one free skill because they are there, just don't do them.

So no I want it to stay how it is, it works fine how it is. Do NOT remove anything from the crew skills. Leave them how they are.

Edited by Nightblazer

I think a better solution is to list all possible mission you have for the tier based on your skill and not limit us to 5 selections. All we end up doing is swapping to a different Stronghold to "reroll" the selections which wastes server time/bandwidth.

I think a better solution is to list all possible mission you have for the tier based on your skill and not limit us to 5 selections. All we end up doing is swapping to a different Stronghold to "reroll" the selections which wastes server time/bandwidth.

This would be a better way of doing it, but do not remove those companion gift missions from any crew skill that has them!

Hm, we have 10 levels of Underworld Trading with various metals.

Do you really want them full of Compagnion gifts?

For example; I'm looking for Mullinin, and get 5 Slots of compagnion gifts?

Hm, we have 10 levels of Underworld Trading with various metals.

Do you really want them full of Compagnion gifts?

For example; I'm looking for Mullinin, and get 5 Slots of compagnion gifts?

They are not "full of companion gifts." Once in a while, every mission is for gifts. Once in a while.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Hello;

Greetings;

fhwi

It sounds to me like the OP wants EZ mode, instant gratification, "give me what I want and give it to me NOW", at least with regards to mats. I do not know whether this attitude carries over to the rest of the game, but I would not be a bit surprised if it did.

It's been said countless times before and it's still true. List them all in the same place (as described here) or allow us to view the lists by type as well (so for example instead of just having an option to view grade 5 missions we could select to view grade 5 fabric, grade 5 metal, or grade 5 gift missions) or they could even just add a manual refresh button (like someone else mentioned) and it would make it all a lot more straightforward if you're after something specific.

It's been said countless times before and it's still true. List them all in the same place (as described here) or allow us to view the lists by type as well (so for example instead of just having an option to view grade 5 missions we could select to view grade 5 fabric, grade 5 metal, or grade 5 gift missions) or they could even just add a manual refresh button (like someone else mentioned) and it would make it all a lot more straightforward if you're after something specific.

I like your solution that would work great. But yeah no reason at all to remove them, that's just ridiculous, I make good credits selling the gifts on the GTN

Also agree with this, it is bad that you have to re-log multiple times to get mission you want to run, specially when on 11 grade it can take more than 50 minutes to finish one. I think it would even a bit reduce load on the game. It sure cant be good if someone keep reloging one character.

It sounds to me like the OP wants EZ mode, instant gratification, "give me what I want and give it to me NOW", at least with regards to mats. I do not know whether this attitude carries over to the rest of the game, but I would not be a bit surprised if it did.

Did you read my post?

I said: "I suggest to take at least 2 of the 5 slots with underworld metals ."

There are 3 Slots left for compagnion gifts or whatever!

Did you read my post?

And if some want fabric, then you would give them also 2 slots? And if some want farm gifts then you would also give him 2 slots? Hm it is 6 slots so what to do now?

I wonder why only Underworld Trading is problem? Maybe it is only one you use. You could go on, like i want to be light side so i want in diplomacy see at least 3 from 5 light side quests. Or i want only gemstones so i want to see at least 2 gem quests from treasure hunting and go on and on.

There are many good posts, to allow use chose from all of quests, but yours is only "i want this because it is good for me right now". What if in next expansions metal will lost its value and fabric will be much more useful. You will be back where you started before made this post ;)

Choosing out of all Grade 5 quests would be great. Or refreshing the mission list without changing the area.

But I'm happy with the gifts. running my Investigation/UT 500 missions from Slicing right now, and the rest of the companions are happy to run Grade 5 gifts - those Rakata Grenades and Aratech Reconstruction Kits are nothing to sneer at.

I don't want the gifts to be removed - that's my main way to get companion gifts!

I would, however, really like to have someway to refresh the list without re-logging, or changing zones.

This would be good, and a great QoL improvement to the gathering mission skills. Either that or simply a full list not limited to [x] amount of gathering missions, so we can pick and choose what we decide to run without needing any form of refresh.

Also agree with this, it is bad that you have to re-log multiple times to get mission you want to run, specially when on 11 grade it can take more than 50 minutes to finish one. I think it would even a bit reduce load on the game. It sure cant be good if someone keep reloging one character.

Don't log out and back in... just zone to another Stronghold (DK and Corucscant load quickest for me).

For another trick... you can start all the missions that are in a category that you want the "good ones" to appear and that makes the list shorter. Slicing is a perfect example, with 1 zone change I can guarantee the missions I want since there are only 9 total at top tier. Then release the ones you do not want to run for a full refund and pick the ones you do want.

it should definitely be more like crafting where we get our full list of things we can do so we can pick the ones we want without having to exploit their stupid system jumping around instances to get the missions we want

the skills that give you fragments are bs too

if don't like the missions and looking for the artifact level mats. Buy the missions off the GTN or run a slicer and hope to find some.

AS it is, crafting may be changing anyway so who knows what will happen in 4.0

Companion gifts don't need to be removed from UT, but something does need to change because companion gifts come up WAY too often.

Either we need a simple mission window refresh that doesn't require zoning or we need to be offered a bigger list of missions.

Does that mean we'd be better able to pick and choose the "good" missions that we want?

Yes.

Does that ultimately make a difference?

No.

Did you read my post?

I also used underworld trading for fabrics and for companions gifts as well as underworld metals.

the skills that give you fragments are bs too

When some companions are maxed out while others you're still working on, you want specific gifts more than random ones. The fragments are for exactly that.

Edited by RAVM