Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Post your Codes from San Diego Community Cantina Tour Here

Zergnaut

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know we are trying to find codes not all this school girl crying over who dated sally and took her home on prom night. also when are they going to remove all there used up codes so we have a better idea where to look I been searching for 3 days now when I could be cutting the head off some other player 8-/ Edited by WARCHILDvolk
WHERE IN THE JAWA ARE THE CODE'S O.O

have you actually logged in to the game to see if you have a box in your mail? If not, do so and check.

I ask because last night i punched in a code, and it was not clear to me if the system took it or not. I thought it failed. So i tried a couple of other codes, which all came back clearly as invalid (even those that were 30 seconds old postings late at night). So i logged in to the game to check and sure enough, even though my account page did not show the code being accepted, i did indeed have promotion boxes in my mail on my characters.

And then you woke up right.... I love great dream's too :D

Edited by WARCHILDvolk

Where in the luke sky walker are the good codes at ?

Why dont they have it when the codes are invalid it will remove its self ?

You would figure that the bigest nerds of all that make these games would think of things like that. 3 damn days I have been looking for a valid code.

If any one has one plz get ahold of me and let me redeem one before letting all of hutt space know plz.

Thank you

Warchildvolk

Edited by WARCHILDvolk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.