When do we get Nico Okarr?

loud_skies

I just hope they roll him out with a story and not just stuffed in our mailboxes.

Also, I would love him to be romanceable but I'm not holding my breath on that one since I've been burned by a certain Sebastian before.

http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/fallen-empire/rewards

BE A SUBSCRIBER ON THE DATES BELOW TO EARN REWARDS IN-GAME AT LAUNCH*

* = Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

**The Subscriber Epic Story XP Boost offers a significant enhancement of about 12x normal rate to the class story progression experience and includes:

Increased commendations to support gear needs along the way

Quick travel points unlocked as soon as they are revealed on the map

Reduced cool down on quick travel options

Reading is hard.

QFT

Either the 20th Oct (if you remain subbed from 31st July until then) or 27th Oct if you are subbed on both 31 July & that date but not all in between...

Either way, it wont be 31st July...

Edited by GythralSWTOR

• 4 weeks later...
  • To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.
  • Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.
  • To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

That means Nico Okarr is the best type of subscriber reward...

I'm assuming it worked like the Hutt Holostatue Trainer for preordering Rise of the Hutt Cartel. All my characters have it, and every new toon I make gets it.

That means all your characters on every server, every character past, present and future will have Nico Okarr in the mail.

Edited by Falensawino

That means Nico Okarr is the best type of subscriber reward...

I'm assuming it worked like the Hutt Holostatue Trainer for preordering Rise of the Hutt Cartel. All my characters have it, and every new toon I make gets it.

That means all your characters on every server, every character past, present and future will have Nico Okarr in the mail.

Wonder if you'll beable to use him from level 1 like you can with HK after he is released.

I'd imagine it'll be more like Treek who you can get the item for at lvl 1 but cant get her till least the space station rather than HK who you can get at lvl 1 of Cartel Coins Edited by Lordb

I'd imagine it'll be more like Treek who you can get the item for at lvl 1 but cant get her till least the space station rather than HK who you can get at lvl 1 of Cartel Coins

Wonder if you'll beable to use him from level 1 like you can with HK after he is released.
The new expansion is for level 60 players... but only time will tell...

Reading is hard.
#Truth
Honest mistake if you ask me, people on reddit went nuts over it a few days ago:

reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/3ekpu6/worth_subscribing_just_for_nico_okarr/

Edited by Falensawino

http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/fallen-empire/rewards

BE A SUBSCRIBER ON THE DATES BELOW TO EARN REWARDS IN-GAME AT LAUNCH*

* = Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

**The Subscriber Epic Story XP Boost offers a significant enhancement of about 12x normal rate to the class story progression experience and includes:

Increased commendations to support gear needs along the way

Quick travel points unlocked as soon as they are revealed on the map

Reduced cool down on quick travel options

Thanks, mate. Forgot to double check the terms of service... :|