The Story Panel at SDCC

EricMusco

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wouldn't have been any fan-girling if Lana wasn't being shoved in our faces at every turn without even one tiny word about Theron.

She plays a more pivotal role in the story not saying she or Theron are particularly good imo but in the scheme of the universe shes more important and odds are hes dead or severely changed since they havent talked about him. Soooo im prepared as best I can if he's dead got my slop bucket ready to catch tears just as if Beiber would die.

Will Nico Okaar be part of the storyline? Is that how those who qualify will receive him as a companion? Give the direction that KotFE is taking, I think it's only fitting that he be incorporated into the story rather than just be "handed out".

Will Nico Okaar be part of the storyline? Is that how those who qualify will receive him as a companion? Give the direction that KotFE is taking, I think it's only fitting that he be incorporated into the story rather than just be "handed out".

He'll probably be handled like a DLC companion. The ones in single player games like DAII and ME2 & 3 all had their own introduction missions, so he'll probably have one too.

Agree I share your curiosity, but a simple Yes or No will suffice. I want to play it, not read it!!

And that goes for the Return of the Emperor tie in as well. . .

You're absolutely right. For me, it feels like since Day 1 of SWTOR we've all been craving this story about Revan and the Emperor (Flashpoints: Taral V, Foundry, Maelstrom, etc) to come to a conclusion and finally with the expansion of Shadow of Revan and the patch Return of the Emperor we were coming to that climatic conclusion... but now we're having this Valkorion "The Immortal Emperor" introduced right when the Revan/Vitiate story was getting good. :rak_02:

Will Vaylin's & The Twins' & the Red Twilek Sith armor be available for purchase? Are we able to use our storyline companions or are we gettig new companions other than nico okarr. Is Vaylin available for companion?

She plays a more pivotal role in the story...[cut]

He's a major lore character with his own book. Lana is still pretty new. :jawa_confused:

Just a reminder that there are plenty of guys waiting for Theron too. He's the only fully fleshed out male SGR, remember.

Anyways, to stay on topic, if I were in San Diego, I'd ask the story team if this expansion is tied to the new Star Wars movies in any way. I thought they dropped hints about that in one of the interviews.

Edited by Xonell

He's a major lore character with his own book. Lana is still pretty new. :jawa_confused:

Just a reminder that there are plenty of guys waiting for Theron too. He's the only fully fleshed out male SGR, remember.

Anyways, to stay on topic, if I were in San Diego, I'd ask the story team if this expansion is tied to the new Star Wars movies in any way. I thought they dropped hints about that in one of the interviews.

I read that before they worked on or went with the direction of the expansion they are going with, J.J. Abrams himself went over to BW and saw the trailer and where they are going with the story.

The reason is because he wanted to make sure the story BW is telling doesn't contradict his story in the new star wars movie. So that means there could be a tie in.

Edited by Nightblazer

I thought of another question!

How will new 60s be set up for the new expansion? What is their default state, ie. what is assumed for them in terms of the storyline? Will we customize them or will they start with a certain "saved game state" already set?

I found them both exceptionally annoying and honestly I hope I get the chance to kill both of them lol

Will the old planets get a new map for those who started the new expansion? The Republic and the Empire are supposed to have fallen. It would be highly immersion breaking if the old worlds for example Coruscant and Dromund Kaas still look untouched by the war.

Will we be able to get all of our companions back? Even though I don't like some of them I grew very attached to them and I don't want to loose any of them. Loosing some for good without having a choice in the matter would be a big turn off from the game for me.

Well some question i have.

How, or why is our char been taken to carbonite.?I mean, come on after Yavin 4 we are the big Deal, we are one of the big names in the known galaxie. And then we just get frozen. Seems a little lame.

Will Theron be eaten from wookies or ewoks?:D:D

Why we not get some Kel'dor companions? i really would love to have a Kel'dor Jedi companion for my Knight and counselor.

Why it seems that no matter if Sith or Jedi, you have in my view not enough lightsaberfigthers with you?

When you go trough the story of SWTOR you see that a Darth can have more then 1 or 2 Apprentience, and he has a bigger ship. Even Grandmaster Shan has her own Fleet, and i guess there are many Jedi on it, same with Marr and his Fleet.

Will there be a chance to make your "crew" all beeing Jedi/Sith like it is for the soldier?

And i really hope that you can mix all companions from every class to get that what you want, that would be story for me

How, or why is our char been taken to carbonite.?I mean, come on after Yavin 4 we are the big Deal, we are one of the big names in the known galaxie. And then we just get frozen. Seems a little lame.

Word has it that Chapter 2 will end with us being frozen in carbonite, so they're likely not going to answer that. (It'd be a major spoiler)

And no character is invincible. When I DM'ed in PnP AD&D my players always knew that. :p