When Forum Members Get Bored - Choose Your Own Adventure

Silenceo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, I'm getting a bit too tired to keep doing this for tonight. I will start again tomorrow with Sil's choice, then proceed with Star. Gives me time to come up with my nefarious plot :jawa_evil:

That's good Shadow. I think you forgot about me too, and thought I would bring this up.

Alright guys, I'm getting a bit too tired to keep doing this for tonight. I will start again tomorrow with Sil's choice, then proceed with Star. Gives me time to come up with my nefarious plot :jawa_evil:

Harder than it looks to keep up with everyone, now ain't it? :D :D :D

Side Note: Try not to over think it, try some pre-med, with lots of 'flow' going for you. Works rather well. At least... It seemed to do well in the 'Nerdiest' matches... :o

Edited by Silenceo

No, seriously. Someone explain. :confused:

It's kind of like an RP game. You get to "play" as a character, and you make choices out of a selection given to you by your gracious overlord...me. These choices fuel the story and the direction it takes for both your character, and all the players. If you want to play, pick a character you want to play as (Player character from game, or notable NPC) then pick up to a maximum of three companions to play with you.

It's kind of like an RP game. You get to "play" as a character, and you make choices out of a selection given to you by your gracious overlord...me. These choices fuel the story and the direction it takes for both your character, and all the players. If you want to play, pick a character you want to play as (Player character from game, or notable NPC) then pick up to a maximum of three companions to play with you.

Say whaaaat?!

There can only be one Overlord.

Do note, this was meant for hilarity, not actual conflict... :rolleyes: Some people just don't get sarcasm! :(

No, seriously. Someone explain. :confused:

You choose a character and a few companions from SWTOR (Droids can exist several times, organics not).

The storyteller writes a short text of what's happening and several options to choose. The player (you) can choose multiple, as long as within reason. Then the storyteller writes another text, again with several options. Etc. etc.

Oh, nice! Uh...I'll go Hero of Tython with Kira, Doc, and Scourge! :cool:

I forgot to add one thing, there can not be any copies of an organic player, but there can be of a droid. For example, there are 5 HK-51's right now, by only 1 Cipher 9.

With that said, Kira, Doc, and Scourge are all already taken. ArcherLordCP is playing as Doc, and Kira+Scourge are companion characters of Karadron. Remember that you can use NPC's that are not companions from the game. Example: Lana Beniko, Theran Shan, ect.

:)

Nox sat down, and started a ritual to shield himself and his allies from the presence bombarding their minds. After a few minutes, it works, and the presence's affects start to fade.

A. Investigate the hanger

B. Leave the Hanger

C. Attempt to find a terminal

D. Ask companions for advice.

Option A

Attention All Participants

Due to the ever increasing size of this game (of which I did not expect) I am taking companion "donations" from players that feel like they don't need them. This will make choosing companions for newer players easier if there is not so much "companion bloat". Please note that this is completely optional, and in no way will hinder your characters story. I have certain....ways to reintroduce companions if need be. Thank you, that is all.:rak_01:

Edited my post. Hopefully no one's taken those two. :p

Uuuuh... Are you sure about that? I mean... remember what happened LAST time you went against S1L... :( :( :(

(I still remember his original death, it was so much more brutal, but also more poetic...) :(

Uuuuh... Are you sure about that? I mean... remember what happened LAST time you went against S1L... :( :( :(

(I still remember his original death, it was so much more brutal, but also more poetic...) :(

S1L didn't cause me to die. I caused myself to die because I was a dumb dumb! :o

S1L didn't cause me to die. I caused myself to die because I was a dumb dumb! :o

True. :p But you gotta admit, it was a pretty epic fight scene. :D (toots own horn) :cool:

That said, S1L is unlikely to... go full psycho... on this ship. Trust me. :d_grin:

The Grand Champion looked around the vacant hanger, something about this Imperial ship rubbed him wrong. He turned to the rest of his crew. "Any suggestions on our course of action?" he asked.

"Well, we could probably explore the nearest areas, perhaps find a data terminal to hack." added Gault.

"I could scan the ship for life forms, maybe their are others aboard." Mako suggested.

The Grand Champion looked at Mako then said "That's probably our best course of action at the moment, we need to know if their are others."

Mako uses her cranial implants to scan the ship, and after a few moments responds. "It appears there are many other life forms on baord, including a few droids as well."

A. leave the hanger and explore the area

B. Find a data terminal to find out whats going on

C. Slit up, leaving a crew member at the ship while the others leave

D. Ask for more advice.

option B

Ok....

Ciper 9 and crew began to make their way to the docking ring, however, they came to a cross road, and didn't know whi

A. Go left

B. Go right

C. Backtrack to find a different route.

D. Contact HKch way to go. Furthermore, this passage was not supposed to be on the way to the docking ring, or so the map said.....

D: Phone a friend.

Companion Drop: M1.

The Barsenthor instructed HK-51 to scan the ship, wanting to know who these new people were. HK finishes his scan, and tells the Barsenthor that there are multiple life forms on board, ranging from large parties of five or six, to smaller parties of two. He even adds that he found a droid presence making its way to a docking ring from outside the ship. HK also points out that there is a sole individual that is roaming the ship near the location of the large group.

A. Unseal the door and continue the exploration

B. Meditate on the force

C. Investigate the utility room for supplies

A please, time to get out in the world

[EDIT] Also, sorry i couldnt do anything yesterday =P

Edited by Nerd_tastic

Has the Inquistor spot been taken yet? I love this thread this has been well done. Sorry has he been retaken I should say.

The Inquisitor (Darth Nox) has already been retaken by Jarons. The Consular and Trooper I believe are open though.

ArcherlordCP

Kaliyo and Doc made their way back to blast door. The entered into what appears to be a laboratory. Just then the blast door slammed shut behind them, locking them in. The odd thing, was that despite being abandoned for a decade, the equipment was in perfect condition.

A. Investigate the laboratory

B. Investigate the equipment

C. Try to unlock the blast door

D. Look for supplies

StarSquirrel

Risha and the Voidhound attempted to fix the camera, in order to restore the missing footage. Tanno Vik managed to find toolbox, rations, and a personal diary made by a Dr. Lokin. Using the tools from the toolbox, Risha managed to restore the camera.

A. Watch the footage from beginning to end

B. Skip through the footage for important parts only

C. Read Dr. Lokin’s journal

D. Look for more supplies.

Jarons

Darth Nox and his allies began to investigate the hanger. You find nothing out of the ordinary.

A. Investigate more thoroughly

B. Leave the Hanger as a group

C. Leave a companion to guard the ship, then leave the hanger

D. Attempt to slice into the ship's security logs

Randomname

The Champion finds a terminal, but it is heavily encrypted and is unable to be accessed.

A. Try again

B. Have Mako slice into it

C. Leave the hanger

D. Investigate the hanger

Karadron

Although this route was not on the ship schematics, it appeared it would still take them to a docking ring. Cipher 9 contacted HK-51, and instructed him to use his cables to pull him to the ship, and meet them at the docking ring.

A. Proceed to the docking ring

B. Study the ship schematics more closely.

Nerd_tastic

The Barsenthor unsealed the blast door, and began to investigate the ship more closely. Soon they found themselves in the crew quarters, which looked like it had been recently occupied by the others on board. You also hear a faint scratching sound, as if claws are sc****** up against the metal walls.

A. Discuss this with your companions

B .Search the area

C. find out what’s making that scratching sound

Silenceo

S1L began the entry marked “Strange Passengers” on the terminal.

“We arrived at Dromund Kaas today to refuel and pick up a few important Sith Lords on their way to our final destination of Voss, where they said that they had important business with the Voss Council of Mystics. Everything about them seemed to ooze dread and evil, and they kept to themselves, almost never leaving their guest rooms. The few times they did leave, they kept going to the laboratory the deck C. That laboratory is strictly experimental science and development, I wonder what they are doing there.”

A. Read the first entry “Mission Start”

B. Read the last entry “Epidemic”

C. Reread “Stranger Passengers”

Nalathemaster

The Hero of Tython stepped out of the docking ring, along with Teff’ith and Theran Shan, before waving off to his friends across the tunnel on the corvette that had docked. The hero had sensed a great evil while meditating, and had convinced the captain of the republic corvette to divert his capital ship and drop him and two allies off. As the docking ring closed, the Hero realized that he will have to find his own way off the ship. Up ahead, was a darkly lit passageway that seemed to split in three directions.

A. Go to the left

B. Go to the right

C. go straight

D. Download the ship's schematics off a nearby terminal

Have fun all!:rak_01: