When Forum Members Get Bored - Choose Your Own Adventure

Silenceo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its possible to still join, Id like to join as the Champion of the Great Hunt.

Crew? (Organics can not have duplicates)

Details? (Such as style, preferences, and ect)

Side Note: Conquest is far more than a mere side project... Waaaaay too much data and such to be classified as such.

Edited by Silenceo

Mako

Torian

Blizz

Gault

HK-51

Human male, large and muscular, slightly tammded skin, longish dark blond hair and beard, Mandalorian, Powertech, wears heaviest bes'kar armor available with most built-in weapons and gadgets available, pragmatic mind set

Side Note: Conquest is far more than a mere side project... Waaaaay too much data and such to be classified as such.

Sorry if I offended you Sil, I know you put a lot of time into Conquest. It wasn't my intention. :jawa_wink:

Sorry if I offended you Sil, I know you put a lot of time into Conquest. It wasn't my intention. :jawa_wink:

Less of an offense, than me feeling compelled to correct. :p That said...

*Wave Hand* You will join us in Conquest... I feel you would love it.

As for the rest of you, just finished updating the OP for Conquest, I recommend you guys read ALL of it, since I updated nearly every section other than character skill tree's. Responses of course in the Conquest thread.

Edited by Silenceo

No. Much like how Companions can not have duplicates.

But he is just a inquisitor I'll be Darth NOX their a huge difference between the two but understandable.

My HOT is a Male Pure blood Sith Dual wielder, Niman, Makashi and some skill in Shien.Average height medium Build.Wearing dark Brown robes and 2 unstable blue lightsabers.

Companion

Kira Carson

T7

Nadia Grell

Bowdaar

Ashara Zavros

HK-51

But he is just a inquisitor I'll be Darth NOX their a huge difference between the two but understandable.

My HOT is a Male Pure blood Sith Dual wielder, Niman, Makashi and some skill in Shien.Average height medium Build.Wearing dark Brown robes and 2 unstable blue lightsabers.

Companion

Kira Carson

T7

Nadia Grell

Bowdaar

Ashara Zavros

HK-51

Nadia is taken.

Also, I am SO going to make all 3 HK-51's run into each other... :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

I have a question why did the game end once I joined?Am feeling some type of way.

It didn't end so much as I have over 400 pages and an exam to write by Thursday. Lucky I am still able to do anything game related atm. :p Sadly, the reading is not as enjoyable as most books I read... If it was one of those, I could knock 400 pages out in a night easy.

Though, I am not sure what you mean by, "Some type of way" though I take it to mean that you feel as if it is your fault that the game stopped? It is not, merely bad timing and such. The game is only on pause.

Kinda new to posting in the forums, but ive followed all of this stuff (liek Aurbere silenceo benyboybling fido('s trolling) etc) and been trying to explore all the conquest stuff. Can i join in as barsenthor?

If you need help understanding or catching up (essentially a summery) on Conquest feel free to ask. :D Always willing to answer questions, even when I am super busy. :o You would be surprised the number of questions even those playing have, albeit those tend to not be on things mentioned in the games OP, so more grey area stuff that they don't want to take chances on. :rolleyes:

As far as this mini-game, I see no reason why you can't join, however, I am busy with other projects (school and Conquest) until at least Thursday. Due to this, I turned over control of this mini-game to Shadowmudkip since he loves RP games and I feel he can give it a good ending. :cool:

In regards to being new, Welcome! It is always good to grow the Star Wars Discussion community! :d_grin: No need to be shy, were all friends here, unless we are debating against each other that is, then we are mortal enemies. :jawa_evil: Jokes aside, I hope you stick around. :)

Kinda new to posting in the forums, but ive followed all of this stuff (liek Aurbere silenceo benyboybling fido('s trolling) etc) and been trying to explore all the conquest stuff. Can i join in as barsenthor?

If you don't know of it already: the page User Control Panel is worth gold. It contains links to new replies to threads you have subscribed to and unread personal messages.

Kinda new to posting in the forums, but ive followed all of this stuff (like Aurbere silenceo benyboybling fido('s trolling) etc) and been trying to explore all the conquest stuff. Can i join in as barsenthor?

Welcome to the Forums.I had trouble when I first joined as well but the more you post the more you comfortable you become and things get easier.

Also the Conquest stuff can get Complicated and Stressful but I recommend joining its really fun when Sil doesn't have the Game on Pause :p.So If you need help Creating a Faction or just some general Questions you can always PM one of us.

Important Announcement: This game is officially reopened!

Please give me a day to go through and find where everyone left off, and to make a list of everyone;s teams and characters.

Additionally, while I am running this game, my team of the following will no longer participate.

The inquisitor

-SCORPIO

-Risha

-Theran Cedrax