When Forum Members Get Bored - Choose Your Own Adventure

Silenceo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Announcement: This game is officially reopened!

Please give me a day to go through and find where everyone left off, and to make a list of everyone;s teams and characters.

Additionally, while I am running this game, my team of the following will no longer participate.

The inquisitor

-SCORPIO

-Risha

-Theran Cedrax

Alright, the as Barsenthor my team will be

-Another HK, naturally

-Mako

-Scourge

(I was gonna do skadge, just to send him off into the worst of it all, but wanted useful people =P )

Alright, the as Barsenthor my team will be

-Another HK, naturally

-Mako

-Scourge

(I was gonna do skadge, just to send him off into the worst of it all, but wanted useful people =P )

Randomname has Mako, and Karadron has Scourge, so those two are already taken. The HK is fine though since he is just a droid.

Randomname has Mako, and Karadron has Scourge, so those two are already taken. The HK is fine though since he is just a droid.

Oh, didnt see. Then Hk, Qyzen, and Tharan, since he dropped out

Edited by Nerd_tastic

Alright everyone, I'm ready to start this up again as I have everything in order. I'm going to post the following teams, and the situations they are currently in as a sort of refresher on our scenarios.

Team ArcherLordCP

-Playing as Doc, with the companions: Kaliyo

Current Situation

-Confronted Selenial's crew and choose the option to make a witty remark

Team Selenial

Playing as Wrath, with companions: Broonmark, Jaesa, Treek, HK-51, Nadia

Current Situation

-Wrath and Broonmark are investigating the holding cell. The other companions have run into Doc and Kaliyo

Team Karadron

Playing as Cipher 9, with companions: M1-4X, HK-51, Scourge, Kira, Dr.Lokin

Current Situation

-After a badly attempted hack of the ships systems, HK-51 has been sucked out into space, and the rest of the party are searching the area/trying to contact HK-51.

Team Randomname

Playing as the Grand Champion of the Hunt with companions: Mako, Torian, Blizz, Gault, HK-51

Current Situation

-Has not started yet

Team Nerd_Tastic

Playing as Barsenthor, with companions: HK-51, Qyzen, Theran

Current Situation

-Has not started

Jarons, Kira is already taken, so I will need an updated companion roster, as well as who you wish to play as (Inquisitor is open!!!)

Edited by ShadowMudkip

But he is just a inquisitor I'll be Darth NOX their a huge difference between the two but understandable.

My HOT is a Male Pure blood Sith Dual wielder, Niman, Makashi and some skill in Shien.Average height medium Build.Wearing dark Brown robes and 2 unstable blue lightsabers.

Companion

T7

Temple

Bowdaar

Ashara Zavros

HK-51

Fine fixed.

Edited by Jarons

Alright, lets get going :rak_01:

Karadron

Cipher 9 picks up his comlink to contact HK, but he hears nothing but white noise.

A. Search the area more thoroughly

B. Leave the area

C. Try to hack the computers again

D. Try to contact HK one last time

Selenial

he Wrath looks around her at the scorched remains of ships crew. She feels a great presence in the force, alongside many smaller ones.

A. Meditate in order to perceive these force signatures

B. Search for her second lightsaber

C. Investigate the remains

D. Send Broonmark to guard the blastdoor leading to the rest of the detention area

Random

The Champion looks out the window of his ship as he starts to dock into one of the empty hangers near the front of the ship. Once he lands, he along with his crew: Mako, Torian, Blizz, Gault, and his HK-51 droid step into the eerily silent hanger.

A. Travel as a group out of the hanger, to explore the ship

B. Have a companion guard the ship while the rest leave

C. Attempt to have Mako scan the ship for life forms

D. Ask companions for advice.

Nerd

The Barsenthor opens his eyes. He had arrived one standard day ago to this derelict ship in order to investigate what he had sensed while meditating many days ago. Alongside him, his companions Qyzen, Theran, and HK-51 all started to stir, or turn on in the case of the droid. He had sensed a great evil in this place, and after hours of searching decided to leave. However, they could not find the hanger their ship was in. So they had decided to rest in a utility room and seal the door. The Barsenthor reached out in the force, and sensed that many other individuals had boarded the ship since he had arrived a day earlier. The Barsenthor stood up, and began to unseal the door to leave.

A. Continue to unseal the door, and investigate the ship some more.

B. Stop unsealing the door, and meditate on the force

C. Have HK scan the ship

D.Attempt to contact the crew.

ArcherLord

Doc looked at the group and decided that one of his witty remarks would be just the perfect thing! Doc looked at the group, then at Jaesa, then at Nadia.

"Well look at this, how about we put our weapons down and talk this through; though I wouldn't mind doing a little more than talking with you two beauties." Doc said, putting on his best charming face.

The other group did not look impressed, the two ladies looked equal parts insulted and creeped out, and this quickly became apparent to Doc.

A. Have Doc apologize

B. Attempt more bad flattery

C. Make a joke

D. Attempt to blow off the situation

Can I do C and D?

The Grand Champion looked around the vacant hanger, something about this Imperial ship rubbed him wrong. He turned to the rest of his crew. "Any suggestions on our course of action?" he asked.

"Well, we could probably explore the nearest areas, perhaps find a data terminal to hack." added Gault.

"I could scan the ship for life forms, maybe their are others aboard." Mako suggested.

The Grand Champion looked at Mako then said "That's probably our best course of action at the moment, we need to know if their are others."

Mako uses her cranial implants to scan the ship, and after a few moments responds. "It appears there are many other life forms on baord, including a few droids as well."

A. leave the hanger and explore the area

B. Find a data terminal to find out whats going on

C. Slit up, leaving a crew member at the ship while the others leave

D. Ask for more advice.

Edited by ShadowMudkip

Full D.

Cipher 9 picked up her comlink, she was going to get her droid back or she was leaving! At first, she got the same white noise as the other times, but eventually, she got a weak signal through. HK-51 informed her that there was a docking ring not too far from the hanger they were at. However, right at that moment, the signal cut off, and a eerie scratching sound began to come from the hanger where your ship is docked.

A. Have your party make your way to the docking ring, where you can then rescue HK-51

B. Split up

C. Head back to the hanger to see what is making that sound.

D. Draw your weapons and stay put

Cipher 9 picked up her comlink, she was going to get her droid back or she was leaving! At first, she got the same white noise as the other times, but eventually, she got a weak signal through. HK-51 informed her that there was a docking ring not too far from the hanger they were at. However, right at that moment, the signal cut off, and a eerie scratching sound began to come from the hanger where your ship is docked.

A. Have your party make your way to the docking ring, where you can then rescue HK-51

B. Split up

All A.

B. Split up

Good luck, Kip, I trust it to be interesting no matter what they choose. :jawa_evil:

Option C, i want to know if something is around us, so have HK scan

The Barsenthor instructed HK-51 to scan the ship, wanting to know who these new people were. HK finishes his scan, and tells the Barsenthor that there are multiple life forms on board, ranging from large parties of five or six, to smaller parties of two. He even adds that he found a droid presence making its way to a docking ring from outside the ship. HK also points out that there is a sole individual that is roaming the ship near the location of the large group.

A. Unseal the door and continue the exploration

B. Meditate on the force

C. Investigate the utility room for supplies