Remove Crew Skill Consumables

Regentlord

I assume you mean the seismic grenades?

Don't they apply a 3m buff that prevents you from being hit by another C-tech nade anyway?

Yeah they do, think it's called Bastioned or something like that and IIRC it applies to all crafted grenades not just the seismic ones

I would prefer that no one has the nades...simply because I know what abils a person does or doesn't have, and I'll know I have him "here" but then randomly (between opponents) he'll nade me...but you never really know if he has a nade or not. unless you're on a small server. then you tend to know who carries them.

all of that said, as others have pointed out, it's a one trick pony. it's not that big of a deal. it's mostly just annoying.

Edited by foxmob

I would prefer that no one has the nades...simply because I know what abils a person does or doesn't have, and I'll know I have him "here" but then randomly (between opponents) he'll nade me...but you never really know if he has a nade or not. unless you're on a small server. then you tend to know who carries them.

all of that said, as others have pointed out, it's a one trick pony. it's not that big of a deal. it's mostly just annoying.

I used to get extremely frustrated at Operative healers that carried CC grenades (back at like 2.6 when they were super OP) specifically because they already had Flashbang. Similarly I still get slightly irked when tank Juggs carry them, because as if 2 (!) hardstuns, the best knockback in the game, and an AoE mezz weren't enough. Let's just add another AoE mezz into that arsenal. But really it's only a very minor annoyance.

I used to get extremely frustrated at Operative healers that carried CC grenades (back at like 2.6 when they were super OP) specifically because they already had Flashbang. Similarly I still get slightly irked when tank Juggs carry them, because as if 2 (!) hardstuns, the best knockback in the game, and an AoE mezz weren't enough. Let's just add another AoE mezz into that arsenal. But really it's only a very minor annoyance.

It would take them literally 2 seconds to make them unusable in ranked warzones.

Why should they not remove annoying things which add nothing to the game.

I have them on all my characters, its just cheap and dumb and makes the game harder to balanced.

CC grenades are pretty cheap on the GTN, like 2k a pop. Go buy some of your own, or craft your own, and use them. Problem solved.

Exactly people just need something to qq about. Trying to insinuate that the nades have any affect on balancing classes is supposition to support a weak argument. There are far big balance issues and things Devs need to focus on. You aren't losing cause of nades.

too many keybinds OP?

what's the problem you have? if you go ranked you know they carry them and you say you do it yourself..

regs they are not absolutely game breaking.

TTK became so short i can barely say when someone pops his adrenal or his medpack( unless he's a jugg that gets H2F)

It would take them literally 2 seconds to make them unusable in ranked warzones.

Why should they not remove annoying things which add nothing to the game.

I have them on all my characters, its just cheap and dumb and makes the game harder to balanced.

Because balance around Nades What. There no issue with these abilities in ranked only with stalemate because of good healers. That's the only balance atm. Healers in any form of PVP are OP along with off heals. I rather see them change how guard off heals works then consumables. Nothing to see here just more complaining about getting owned by some one using consumables...

No I think they give some classes a much needed extra. Like for sniper or merx, an extra way to get people off you. If you lack a ranged stun as a melee, well there you have it to knock that un entrenched sniper out of cover long enough for a leap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.