1v1 PvP Tournament - July 9th, 2015 @ 8pm EST

Luniara

The 2 mil was given to one of your "PvP Officers" who "Will be forwarding it to Lumaria" can't remember name off the top of my head as im not in front of my computer to see the screenshot Edited by MoshhsoM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the republic rep usually on?

I'd like to do my sign up and stuff tomorrow and possibly see the arena if possible.

Just hit me up and I can help you out. Is there a particular time you are more available? I will log over pub side.

Also, 2 million credits have been donated by Mosh to the 1st place place, bringing it up to 3 million. That is a BIG incentive right there.

Just hit me up and I can help you out. Is there a particular time you are more available? I will log over pub side.

Also, 2 million credits have been donated by Mosh to the 1st place place, bringing it up to 3 million. That is a BIG incentive right there.

Makes me wish I can join in the tournament haha

I will be on tomorrow around 8pm server.

Thanks

PvP Tournament is tonight! Someone will be on standby to stream! Ommar will be online with a key for the Republic side and most anyone in Penumbral will be on to invite for the Impside. Since I'll most likely log in Impside, the NS stronghold will be open on the fleet to all once I am online.

Oh jeez, I don't think I can make it for this one :(

if someone wants to take my place, please le them do (I've signed up and pay the entry fee few days ago for my gunslinger toon, Hikaru).

Sorry guys, I hope y'all will have a good moment!

GG

We can still have some fun at the after party Mosh. The lag for me on this server is amazing though-everything is delayed by one GCD. <Darth Kiririn

This is my last working day in the Navy and it had to end up like this. I'm still trying to find a way of getting on without something going wrong on my end.

Tbh I felt a little bad about entering other than putting my foot firmly up the people's asses that ran their mouth but have been silent ever since I shut them up in this thread

<3

Edited by MoshhsoM

I would like to thank everyone for coming out! We had 16 participants with nearly 40 spectators! You all did an AWESOME job!

We would also like to thank Mosh for his 2 million credit donation (you were missed) and Kiririn for his 2.5 million donation. Adding to Pen's pot, the 1st place winner took home 5.5 million credits! The winner? Deuchalion!

In second place, taking home 500k, was Busy!

In third place, taking home 300k, Glorfinfish!

Here is the bracket from the tourney!

http://challonge.com/Pen1v1

Hope everyone had an awesome time!

I would like to thank everyone for coming out! We had 16 participants with nearly 40 spectators! You all did an AWESOME job!

We would also like to thank Mosh for his 2 million credit donation (you were missed) and Kiririn for his 2.5 million donation. Adding to Pen's pot, the 1st place winner took home 5.5 million credits! The winner? Deuchalion!

grats everyone.

sorry i was unable to attend. I wanted to get on to at least be able to observe since I was too late to actually participate but circumstances just didnt permit ^.^

This happens to be my last actual WORKING day in the Navy and I guess the Navy just didnt want to let me off with an easy last day :/

<3

P.S. taking all duel challenges for a few hours after I get off work

Tbh I felt a little bad about entering other than putting my foot firmly up the people's asses that ran their mouth but have been silent ever since I shut them up in this thread

I feel like you won the mouth-running contest, dude. The quadruple (nay, five times!) posting in a row was pretty stronk. ;) And well, regardless of why you couldn't make it to the tournament, you didn't make it, and somehow still have enough keyboard warrior in you to crap talk.

Anyway, fun tournament all! Thank you to the Penumbral hosts/referees and the competitors alike, there were some absolutely great and close duels to watch! The adrenaline hype was intense.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the tournament and those who organized it as well! It was tons of fun and I hope we'll be able to do it again. Thanks to Mosh and Kiririn for their kind donations and Penumbral for making the tournament possible!

Yeah Zeph! The guild ship duels have definitely paid off xD

-Deuchalion

No problem on the 2.5 million donation. I just wish the server didn't lag so much for me during the tournament; but at least I got to win the 1 million credit rematch against the winner of the tournament after the matches to make up for it. So it was well spent.

Edited by darth-zeke

Well Mosh, it's been hours since the tournament ended and the after duels ended, and I can't find a single person to duel anymore (even after role playing to find someone to duel in case I was being ignored for not role playing). There isn't anyone left to duel right now so I guess I'll stop waiting for you. I was really looking forward to facing some good duelists though :( but it's probably better you didn't show up because I would have got owned with the lag causing missed abilities that I was having tonight on this server.

I feel like you won the mouth-running contest, dude. The quadruple (nay, five times!) posting in a row was pretty stronk. ;) And well, regardless of why you couldn't make it to the tournament, you didn't make it, and somehow still have enough keyboard warrior in you to crap talk.

Anyway, fun tournament all! Thank you to the Penumbral hosts/referees and the competitors alike, there were some absolutely great and close duels to watch! The adrenaline hype was intense.

I already said days ago in previous posts that if I got paged during work I wouldn't be able to make it. You really haven't watched my stream if you think id ever back down from a fight

My "keyboard warrior" post was strictly for the idiots who thought I was trying to wiggle myself out of the 40k entry fee. That **** absolutely disgusted me.

Could care less about winning a small time 1v1 tournament. I was going to do this one for fun and I said on stream last night that I didnt even really want to do the one on jung ma cause it WAS a small time tourney and I felt bad to have someone as myself seem like a bully and come ruin your fun by entering. Regardless, I still tried to get on even though I was late just to watch, but even that wasn't possible.

Well Mosh, it's been hours since the tournament ended and the after duels ended, and I can't find a single person to duel anymore (even after role playing to find someone to duel in case I was being ignored for not role playing). There isn't anyone left to duel right now so I guess I'll stop waiting for you. I was really looking forward to facing some good duelists though :( but it's probably better you didn't show up because I would have got owned with the lag causing missed abilities that I was having tonight on this server.

Yeah, I really was kind of hyped about dueling a tourney on an east coast server just cause of the 18ms ping I get there ^.^

The adrenaline hype was intense.

I wish I still felt this when I played. Played too many years competitively that I rarely if ever feel it anymore :/

Edited by MoshhsoM