Enhancements from B-300 bracers

ron_harmeling

Just a heads up for the dev team : the enhancements placed in the inventory of the players used in the B-300 bracers have become BoE (Bind on equip).

Some players are exploiting this fact by listing their 198 enhancements they used in those bracers on GTN now, and making loads of money.

Please address this problem. Can be considered an exploit in the same fashion as the temple chairs....

Edited by ron_harmeling

not long ago, one of my guildies made some kind of mistake when purchasing a 198 set bonus piece. I cant remember the specifics, but he made a ticket about it. The awesome customer support gave him a set bonus armoring for his sage that was BOE. He toyed around with the idea of posting it on the gtn lol.. I think he did end up equipping it though. Funny situation :D Edited by JSitruc

not long ago, one of my guildies made some kind of mistake when purchasing a 198 set bonus piece. I cant remember the specifics, but he made a ticket about it. The awesome customer support gave him a set bonus armoring for his sage that was BOE. He toyed around with the idea of posting it on the gtn lol.. I think he did end up equipping it though. Funny situation :D

How is this funny? I hope he equipped it, if not he should be perma-banned.

How is this funny? I hope he equipped it, if not he should be perma-banned.

nope, he didnt equip it. he threw it to the wolves in an attempt to save his own life. The wolves equipped the armoring with the set bonus. This is actually how werewolves were created. Thanks a lot guildy

It's the same on TRE, people selling gear that NORMALLY doesn't exist in the game, like Advanced Enhancement 38 stuff should be banned. Period. It is not craftable, no BoE version can be obtained in a normal way in the game.

BW makes a deal out of the temple chair exploit. This is another one that can get you a lot richer if you used 22 of them bracers with the Adv Enh 38 in them.

22 x 10M = 220 MILLION credits.

And that is not counting B-300 bracers sitting in your inventory with slotted enhancements .....

Worse, it seems in this way you can also trade the set bonus 198 armoring, as the mod and armoring got transferred to inv as well. This NEEDS to be addressed Eric / Tait !

Edited by ron_harmeling

And here I was wondering whether with 3.2.2 I missed something in the notes that stated 198 gear could be RE'd :D

Guess I'll just go and report the people that are exploiting this, it's the same people with multiple enhancements on the GTN, I'm pretty sure they didn't do this by accident :rolleyes:

Selling them on GTN falls into that category.

As for buying them ... Well, you could know these are not supposed to exist, so it is a grey zone that needs to be addressed by BW, I won't pronounce on that.

Given with the Ravager exploit people had schems removed, the gear could be removed from the toon who bought it, for coherence sake, but I'm not fussed if people get to keep it.