SWTOR and Episode 7 tie-in...any news?

Suromir

People are already flocking to this game. I made over 13.000 CC from friend referrals just yesterday! That's at least 22 people that signed up for subscription after using my referral link.

Holy moly. How do you do this? Do you have your link announced on some super busy place or what?

Holy moly. How do you do this? Do you have your link announced on some super busy place or what?

Just here, on the forums... in my sig.

Also, it's now up to 16.000 CC since I made that post (or at least it was when I last checked 9 hours ago)

Post a lot :p

Well, I don't think that's enough. I doubt people will click your link if they disagree with what you're saying or if you're being a total troll... :D

Edited by OddballEasyEight

The dragonian emperor has developed a weapon with his allies to destroy worlds. It may be...MAY BE... a pre-mature version of deathstar. KOTFE is the great war in the galaxy, the rebbeling is it? So its a kind of a continue with episode 7

We have the great war and a huge part of the local galaxy got destroyed from a weapon the rebels developed. according to real myths and stories... Swtor is inspired from it, Episode 6 we find re-creation of "deathstar" and a test in Alderaan.... Episode 7 is a continue story after death star. It may be it, is it?

Talk about someone who doesn't make sense.