Musco Challenge - 200k comms before 3.3

Icykill_

On PoT5, this might be possible to reach on the Imps. I actually had instant queues yesterday on my Agent. On a side note, they were almost all Imp v Imp matches so I can only imagine the long queue times on the Repub side of the house.

Yeah, as usual the Republic side is the loosers. Thank you, faction inbalance.

Almost half of that is from 2 lvl 59s that I leveled mostly through pvp and weapon stored comms on.

Yeah, I don't have the patience to level via PvP. I 12xp to 55, play enough matches to get to about 56, and then get annoyed with the bracket and PvE powerlevel to 60. At which point I get bored of the class and go back to playing my Commando and Vanguard.

Yeah, I don't have the patience to level via PvP. I 12xp to 55, play enough matches to get to about 56, and then get annoyed with the bracket and PvE powerlevel to 60. At which point I get bored of the class and go back to playing my Commando and Vanguard.

After 3.3, it will be much easier to level a toon via pvp. Both exp and credit rewards from wz's, are being doubled.

Why are you still playing this game? It seems to make you very bitter.

Because of PvE.

I just LOVE good stories ! :)

But you are right - the only effect5 PvP has to me is making me bitter. It's like some kind of fight against those things in the game that make me becoming bitter - but in the end it is in vain, because neither people nor Bioware ever change.

At one point I should really stop and see how the ship sinks, leaning too heavy towards one side, and with its bottom eroded by players' toxiticy.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Yeah, as usual the Republic side is the loosers. Thank you, faction inbalance.

I'm really only a grammar nazi about this one word because half the internet gets it wrong. It's "losers." A looser is someone who... looks for loose people? I don't know. But please, carry my torch. Please help the internet help itself to stop spelling "loser" this way. Although it is hilarious when they hurl it as an insult and get it wrong.